Do you wish to know more about what chai yok herbs are and how to get the best ? Then, you have reached the right place. Right here in this article you can learn everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use as well as the benefits, read about testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Women across the world perform Yoni Steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting over a pot of boiling water with stimulating natural herbs.
This soothing treatment offers powerful support to the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the powerful, creative energy of the feminine center.
What are the benefits of yoni steam?
For centuries, women have been using this particular ancient ritual to relieve menstrual discomfort, tone the pelvic floor, and improve sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming could help you:
- Soothes menstruous discomfort and regulates the menses
- Support developing toned and supple pelvic floor and genital muscles
- Assist in postnatal recovery
- Increase sensation and pleasure while making love
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication
- If the herbs used for the steam have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and otherwise healing properties, yoni steaming may help prevent numerous health conditions in the pelvic region
- Reduce menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- Support to move energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Improves the female reproductive system and overall wellness
- And many more!
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with chai yok herbs? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a blissful and healthy vagina.
How to yoni steam properly
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether using a steam stool or simply putting a bowl in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches away from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a steady source of heat.
Be sure to drape a big blanket or sheet around your waist down to the ground ensuring no steam gets out while having your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home.
As part of an overall wellness plan, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2-3 times every month, always at a time you are not having your period.
Go here for more in-depth directions on yoni steaming.
A word regarding yoni steam safety
Typically, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are actually conditions, however, when you should never steam your vagina.
- Women who are expecting or looking to get pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Furthermore, women really should stay away from yoni steaming whenever going through their monthly periods or when having open sores or blisters.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
It is advisable to make use of dry or fresh herbs and, if possible, organic. Some of the most widely used herbs are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
- Mugwort: antifungal and anitbacterial properties, regulates female hormones, relaxing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, stimulates blood flow and relaxes the womb.
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Supports in dissolving piles and scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: calming and healing, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose petals: astringent, uplifting and soothing
You can come up with an herbal blend yourself for the yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the very best quality organic and aromatic herbs out there, to naturally detox, tone, and revitalize your sacred portal and pelvic area. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created together with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nourish your sacred portal with chai yok herbs? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and happy vagina.
We really hope that we provided satisfying answers to any questions you might have had around chai yok herbs and that you also feel motivated to pursue or go on with this amazing practice of yoni steaming.
We really welcome any questions you might still have by using our contact form.
Devi Steam® Testimonials – What Our Valued Clients Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend