Customer Experience Specialist Wanted!
Are you passionate about embodiment and the way connecting to your body transformed your life? Do you want to share your experience and support other women on their journey? Then this position might be just made for you!
JOB POSITION ~
- Love Stone is hiring a Customer Experience Specialist!
- Part time to start, with possibility to grow to full time.
- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONE DAY EACH WEEKEND.
- Pay commensurate with experience
ABOUT US ~
At Love Stone we are dedicated to supporting women with tools and education. Our mission is to share the time-honored ancestral traditions that help women discover their deepest truth and feel empowered through connecting to their bodies. We sell the highest quality natural products in the realm of sexual wellness and provide educational content. We are looking for a new amazing member of to join our growing team.
ABOUT YOU ~
We are searching for a stellar Customer Experience Specialist to be our face for our communication with our most valued customers. The ideal candidate will be PASSIONATE about helping women, perceptive, and have EXCELLENT writing skills. See below for more details 😃
- Open to working in a supportive company culture – skype meetings once a week, check-ins, 5 min meditation before starting your work day etc.
- We support each other and work to create a team environment we can all thrive in.
- We believe that mood is everything!:)
- We are looking for a self-motivated and autonomous individual – someone who is excited to hit the ground running, and with minimal training can takeover handling emails on their own to create excellent customer experiences.
- Our customers are educated, intelligent and conscious, and this is the vibe we are looking for in our team members.
- Note: This is not a make money on the side gig, this is an opportunity to share your passion with the world. Please don’t apply if this is just another job for you to apply to!
You will mainly be communicating with customers via email using customer experience software. You will need to answer all customer questions in regards to their orders and sometimes in depth questions about using the products (this is where embodiment knowledge comes in, but we of course will train you and will be here to jump in if needed), and perform simple technical tasks.
- Daily Tasks:
- Warmly answer incoming customer questions, product returns and exchanges, feedback, etc all in a timely and professional manner.
- Interface with our fulfillment manager on a daily basis to ensure all orders are complete – manage unforeseen changes, last minute order changes, etc.
- Respond to messages on social media.
- Respond to all emails within 24 hours during the days you work.
- LONGER PROJECTS – You’ll have the opportunity to own and grow your own larger projects within the customer experience umbrella. Room for your creativity and guidance to lead the way.
- This job is part time and will start at about 15-20 hrs a week (probably 20 while you are learning) – 5 days a week, so on average 3-4 hours a day.
- Flexible – work from home on your own schedule, but MUST be able to work at least one day each weekend.
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with customer support or job experience in the service industry.
- Computer skills – gmail, google docs, google calendar, microsoft word, social media websites.
- Will be using Zendesk.
- Previous experience with Zendesk a plus, or ability to quickly learn new software programs.
- Strong knowledge of female sexual anatomy, or in depth embodied knowledge of your own body if you are a woman.
- A strong embodiment practice – like somatic meditation, tai chi, Qi Gong, Yoga, shamanic journeying, bellydance, etc. Very good understanding of embodiment and ability to communicate this via writing.
- Autonomous. We do not like to micromanage, we prefer giving people room to express their creative genius.
- Excellent at receiving feedback about work and modifying your work based on feedback – this will happen continuously and you need to be very open to continuously changing your emails based on feedback.
- You will need access to desktop computer or laptop and access to WiFi
NICE TO HAVE ~
- Experience with a yoni egg practice.
- Basic knowledge of psychosomatics and or psychology.
- Experience with work in the field of sexuality.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH LOVESTONE ~
- Helping grow a quickly growing company that is doing good in the world by supporting women’s sexual embodiment!
- Truly impact women’s lives for the better – you will be encouraging and helping women learn about their bodies. We often get emails saying “ Thank you so much you are so incredibly helpful”. This feels amazing.
- Career growth potential – as we grow this position will become full time and you have the opportunity to shape our customer experience department.
- Work with amazing team who really care about and look out for each other – not just a boring office job!
- Work in a company that cares about you and your development. Our company values health and work life balance. We care about our employees and look to maintain a healthy balance.
- Work remotely with a flexible schedule.
- Great pay.
Please apply here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VQ93MBY