Are you curious to know more about what herbs for v-steam are and how to choose the best ones? Then, you have arrived at the right spot. Here, in this article you will get to know all about v-steaming, the right herbs to use and how they can create more sensitivity and intimacy for you, see testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to properly do a v-steam at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured vagina: what is v-steaming?
Women of all ages around the globe use v-steaming (also referred to as yoni steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting over a pot of boiling water with refreshing herbs.
This self-care ritual is designed to assist you reconnect with your feminine essence and your sacred flower.
What are the v-steam benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this ancient practice to ease menstruous pain, tone the pelvic floor muscles, and increase sexual pleasure.
Here is a more detailed listing of how v-steaming could help you:
- Can help ease menstrual pain and balance the menses
- Tighten and tone the pelvic area
- Help with post childbirth healing
- Increase sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antifungal, anti-bacterial or other healing qualities, v-steaming may help prevent various medical conditions in the pelvic area
- Reduce menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- Support to remove energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Feel more vigor and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- And much more!
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with herbs for v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a healthy and happy vagina.
How to detoxify your vagina with herbal steaming
Regardless of whether you utilize a steam box or just put a suitable vessel in a toilet (DIY version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the treatment is practiced safely – that the herbs and water should be no less than 16 inches from the vagina, and also that the steam goes up the natural way without having a steady source of heat.
Ensure that you drape a large sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor making sure no steam gets out during your v-steam ritual in the convenience of your home.
A healthy woman can steam in average 2-3 times each month as a part of a general wellness ritual, preferably during weeks when they are not having her period.
Go here to get more detailed guidelines on v-steaming.
Are v-steams safe?
In general, v-steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. However, there are several circumstances in which you might want to avoid v-steaming.
- Women who are expecting a baby or planning to conceive should not do a v-steam.
- We really do not advise using v-steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Also, women need to stay away from v-steaming when undergoing their monthly periods or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
The basics of selecting the best v-steam herbs
Either fresh or dry herbs are best. At the same time, whenever you can, get organically grown herbs. The most commonly used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and therapeutic, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, uplifting and soothing
- Calendula: Assists in healing hemorrhoids and of scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, encourages blood flow and relaxes the muscle tissues in the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You may create your own herbal mix for the v-steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and invigorate your vagina and womb. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand crafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Are you ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with herbs for v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and joyful vagina.
We sincerely hope that we could answer any questions around herbs for v-steam and that you feel inspired to pursue or go on with this great self care practice of v-steaming.
We really welcome any inquiries you might still have by using our contact page form.
Top Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal blend – What Our Valued Clients Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend