Do you wish to know more about the amazing benefits of using herbs for vagina steaming and why they might become an important part of your self-care tool box? Then, you are on the right page. Here, in this article you will learn everything about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and its amazing benefits, read about raving Devi Steam® herb blend reviews and everything you need to know to properly do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Vaginal steaming, also called v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually an ancient practice used by women around the world of being seated over a boiling pot of water infused with rejuvenating herbs.
This delicate treatment provides powerful support for the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative vitality of a woman’s center.
Vaginal steam herbs benefits
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic muscles, and heighten sexual libido.
Here are a few ways vaginal steaming can benefit you:
- Might help alleviate menstruous pain and regulate the menses
- Support developing supple and articulate pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Assist in postpartum healing
- Improve pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- If the steam herbs posses antifungal, antibacterial or otherwise healing properties, vaginal steaming can certainly help ward off several health conditions in the pelvic area
- Give relief from vaginal dryness and pain related to menopause
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve the health and vitality of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
For a healthy and delighted vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to do vaginal steaming safely
Regardless of whether you use a steam seat or simply just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the steaming process is performed safely – that the herbs and water should always be no less than 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam rises the natural way without having a steady source of heat.
During your vaginal steam session in the convenience of your home, drape a large blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to stop steam from getting out.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times every month as part of an overall wellness routine, however, preferably not during your menstruation.
Click here for further detailed guidelines on vaginal steaming.
Which individuals should never do a vaginal steam?
Usually, vaginal steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. On the other hand, there are some scenarios in which you should avoid vaginal steaming.
- We don’t recommend making use of vaginal steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Moreover, women need to stay away from vaginal steaming whenever undergoing their monthly periods or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
- Vaginal steaming is not to be done by women who are attempting to become pregnant or who are currently expecting a baby.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Either dry or fresh plants are recommended. At the same time, if possible, try to get organically grown plants. The most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports healthy menstruation
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, regulates female hormones, soothing properties
- Rose petals: astringent, uplifting and soothing
- Calendula flower petals: Aids in dissolving hemorrhoids and of scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, promotes blood flow and calms the pelvic area.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and supports healthy menstrual cycles.
You can come up with your own herbal blend for the vaginal steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the best organic and aromatic herbs available, to bring nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand crafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
To maintain or develop a healthy and happy vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We really hope that we provided a satisfying answer to any questions you may have had around herbs for vagina steaming and that you feel motivated to begin or carry on with this wonderful practice of vaginal steaming.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered via our contact form.
Vaginal Steam Experience – Testimonies From Happy Users Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend