Have you heard of herbs for vaginal steam and would like to know more about them? Then, you have come to the right spot. Right here in this article you can learn everything about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and its benefits, read testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Vaginal steaming, also known as v-steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is actually a traditional practice used by many women around the world of being seated above a boiling vessel of water with rejuvenating herbs.
This mild treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
Vaginal steaming benefits
This ancient practice has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstrual discomfort, tone the pelvic muscles, and help increase sexual libido.
Here is how vaginal steaming may help you:
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support in the development of supple and defined pelvic floor and genital muscles
- Assist in postpartum recovery
- Enhance pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the steam herbs have anti-bacterial, antifungal or other healing qualities, vaginal steaming can certainly help prevent numerous medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Support vigor and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a healthy and happy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to properly perform a vaginal steam in the convenience of your home
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a steam box or simply putting a pot in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the water and herbs are positioned a minimum of 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up the natural way without having a steady heat source.
Ensure that you wrap a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist down to the ground ensuring that no steam gets out while having your vaginal steam session at your home.
As part of an overall wellness regime, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times each month, however, preferably not when they are menstruating.
Please refer to this site for more in-depth instructions about how to safely do a vaginal steam.
Vaginal steam safety measures
Usually, vaginal steaming is safe if you are healthy. On the other hand, there are certain scenarios when you should not do a vaginal steam.
- We do not encourage using vaginal steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Also, women need to stay away from vaginal steaming whenever going through menstruation or while having open sores or blisters.
- Vaginal steaming is not to be done by women who are attempting to become pregnant or who are currently expecting.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
What are the best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Dry or fresh herbs are best. Also, whenever you can, get organic herbs. The most commonly used herbs are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and also has soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the uterus.
- Yarrow: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flower petals: Supports in healing hemorrhoids and of scars (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: healing and soothing, supports healthy menstruation
- Rose petals: astringent, uplifting and relaxing
You may create an herbal mix yourself for the vaginal steam or use the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is created with a loving intention by a licensed Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal with herbs for vaginal steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you might have had around herbs for vaginal steam in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you feel inspired to take up or go on with this amazing practice of vaginal steaming.
Please feel free to get in touch with us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered via our contact page form.
Top User Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal blend – User Reviews From Women Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend