Do you want to learn more about what herbs for vaginal steaming are and how to get the best ? Then, you have reached the right place. Read on to get to know about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why they might be an important part of your self pampering tool box, see reviews for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is vaginal steaming?
Women of all ages worldwide use vaginal steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting down over a pot of steaming water that is infused with rejuvenating herbs.
This gentle treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
Benefits of vaginal steaming
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional practice to ease menstruous discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor muscles, and enhance sexual pleasure.
Here are a few ways vaginal steaming could benefit you:
- Help with post birth healing
- Soothes menstrual discomfort and regulates the period
- Support toned and supple pelvic floor and genital muscles
- If the steam herbs have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming may help ward off many medical conditions in the vaginal region
- Feel more joy and sensation during intimacy
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Assist to move energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Increase the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain connected with menopause
- And much more!
Would you like to nurture your sacred portal with herbs for vaginal steaming? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
Find out how to vaginal steam at home (without special equipment)
In order for the treatment to be safe, whether by using a steam seat or just putting a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam rises naturally without a continuous source of heat.
While having your vaginal steam ritual at home, put a sizable blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to stop steam from escaping.
As a part of a general self-care routine, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times per month, always during weeks when when they are not having her period.
Remember to visit this page for more in-depth directions about how to safely do a vaginal steam.
Vaginal steam safe practices
Normally, vaginal steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are actually conditions, nevertheless, when you should not steam your vagina.
- We do not suggest using vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Moreover, women should stay away from vaginal steaming when going through their monthly periods or while having open sores or blisters.
- Women who are pregnant or looking to become pregnant should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
The basics of choosing the best vaginal steam herbs
Fresh or dry herbs are best. Furthermore, if possible, use organic herbs. The most frequently used are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, soothing properties
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the womb.
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula: Supports in healing of scar tissue and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: calming and healing, regulates menstruation
- Rose flower petals: mood lifting, relaxing and astringent
You may put together an herbal combination yourself for your vaginal steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality organic and aromatic herbs out there, to provide nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal with herbs for vaginal steaming? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a delighted and healthy vagina.
We hope that we provided a satisfying answer to any questions you might have had around herbs for vaginal steaming and that you also feel motivated to take up or carry on with this beautiful practice of vaginal steaming.
We welcome any kind of questions you might still have through our contact page form.
Vaginal Steaming Experiences – What Our Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend