Have you heard of herbs for yoni steam and would like to know more about them? Then, you have arrived at the right place. Read on to learn all about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and its amazing benefits, read about raving Devi Steam® herbal blend testimonials and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is a traditional practice enjoyed by many women across the world of sitting down above a steaming vessel of water with revitalizing herbs.
It is a luxurious and healthy self-care ritual meant to allow you to reconnect with your body and your feminine side.
What are the benefits of yoni steam?
For hundreds of years, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to alleviate menstrual discomfort, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual pleasure.
Here are a few ways yoni steaming could benefit you:
- Can help ease menstrual discomfort and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Support articulate and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Increase pleasure during intimacy
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- If steam herbs have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial or otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent many health conditions in the pelvic region
- Lessen menopause symptoms including genital dryness and pain
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Improves the female reproductive system as well as all-around health
- And much more!
Would you like to deeply nourish your sacred portal with herbs for yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a delighted and healthy vagina.
Find out how to yoni steam at home (without special devices)
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether using a steam seat or simply just placing a pot in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is that the water and herbs are placed no less than 16 inches away from the vulva, and also that the steam rises naturally without a steady heat source.
During your yoni steam ritual in the convenience of your home, drape a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to stop steam from getting out.
As a part of an overall wellness regime, we recommend that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times every month, preferably when when they are not menstruating.
Click here to get more detailed guidelines on yoni steaming.
Is yoni steaming safe?
Usually, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nonetheless, there are some situations in which you should avoid yoni steaming.
- We do not suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women also should not steam while having their period or whenever open sores or blisters are visible.
- Women who are expecting a baby or intending to conceive should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are suggested not to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
A guide to choosing the right yoni steam herbs
It is wise to make use of fresh or dry plants and, when possible, organically grown. Some of the most frequently used herbs are:
- Rosemary: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and has calming properties
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and relaxes the muscles in the womb.
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, balances menstrual cycles
- Calendula: Assists in dissolving scars and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: healing and relaxing, supports balanced menstruation
- Rose petals: astringent, uplifting and relaxing
You can come up with an herbal blend yourself for the yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with herbs for yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a smiling and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you might have had around herbs for yoni steam in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you also feel motivated to begin or go on with this beautiful routine of yoni steaming.
Our team welcome any kind of questions you may still have by using our contact page form.
Yoni Steaming Experiences – What Our Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend