Are you curious to know more about what herbs good for vagina steaming are and how to choose the best ones? Then, you have arrived at the right spot. Here, in this article you can learn all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and the amazing benefits, check out customer’s vaginal steam experiences and everything you need to know to properly do a vaginal steam at home!
Steamy practice for a happy vagina: what is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is a traditional practice used by many women around the globe of being seated above a steaming pot of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This self-care routine is designed to help you reconnect with your feminine essence as well as your sacred flower.
What are the vaginal steam herbs benefits?
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional ritual to relieve menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor, and enhance sexual libido.
Here are several ways vaginal steaming could benefit you:
- Assist in post childbirth healing
- Reduces menstruous pain and regulates the period
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- If the steam herbs have antifungal, antibacterial and otherwise healing properties, vaginal steaming may help prevent various health problems in the pelvic region
- Increase pleasure while making love
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication
- Assist to remove energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And many more!
To maintain or develop a healthy and joyful vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How you can properly do a vaginal steam at home
Whether you utilize a steam box or simply just put a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the herbs and water should be no less than 16 inches from the vulva, and that the steam rises in a natural way without a steady source of heat.
During your vaginal steam ritual at your home, put a sizable blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to stop steam from getting out.
As a part of an overall self-care routine, it is recommended that healthy women steam two to three times each month, however, preferably not during your menstruation.
Click here to get more in-depth directions on vaginal steaming.
A word regarding vaginal steam safety
Vaginal steaming is usually completely safe for pretty much any healthy woman. Nevertheless, there are actually certain scenarios when you should avoid vaginal steaming.
- Women who are expecting a baby or wishing to get pregnant should not do a vaginal steam.
- We do not encourage making use of vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- In addition, women need to avoid vaginal steaming while going through menstruation or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
The basics of selecting the best vaginal steam herbs
Fresh or dry herbs are suggested. At the same time, if possible, use organically grown herbs. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender: therapeutic and relaxing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort plant and root: antifungal and anitbacterial qualities, regulates female hormones, calming properties
- Rose petals: mood lifting, relaxing and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Supports in dissolving piles and of scars (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, encourages blood flow and calms the muscle tissues in the womb.
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You could come up with an herbal mix yourself for the vaginal steam or take advantage of the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the best organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to provide nourishment and purification to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand crafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal with herbs good for vagina steaming? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
We sincerely hope that we were able to answer any questions around herbs good for vagina steaming and that you also feel motivated to take up or continue this great routine of vaginal steaming.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us through our web form.
Vaginal Steaming Experiences – Love Messages From Happy Users Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend