Are you curious to know more about the benefits of using herbs used for yoni steam and why they are so popular? Then, you are in the right place. Please read on to learn everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use as well as the amazing benefits, read about testimonials for Devi Steam® herb blend and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured vagina: what is yoni steaming?
Women across the world make use of Yoni Steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting above a vessel of boiling water that is infused with stimulating herbs.
This is a luxurious and nourishing self-care ritual designed to assist you to reconnect with the body and to nurture the feminine essence within you.
Benefits of yoni steaming
For centuries, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to soothe menstruous discomfort, tone the pelvic muscles, and improve sexual pleasure.
Here are several ways yoni steaming could benefit you:
- Assist postnatal healing
- Can help relieve menstruous pain and balance menstruation
- Support defined and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If steam herbs have anti-bacterial, antifungal or other healing properties, yoni steaming may help prevent numerous medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Feel more joy and sensation during sexual intercourse
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and increase the level of natural lubrication and libido
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Feel more vitality and overall wellbeing of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And many other benefits!
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with herbs used for yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a smiling and healthy vagina.
Find out how to yoni steam safely in the convenience of your home
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether using a special steam chair or just putting a bowl in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the water and herbs are placed at least 16 inches from your vagina, and that the steam goes up naturally without having a steady source of heat.
During your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home, drape a sizable sheet or blanket around your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
A healthy woman could steam in average two to three times per month as part of an overall wellness ritual, always during weeks when they are not having her period.
Go here for further in-depth directions on yoni steaming.
Yoni steam safety
Typically, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. On the other hand, there are specific circumstances when you should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- Women who are expecting a baby or wishing to get pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- We really do not encourage making use of yoni steaming herbs when you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any kind of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- On top of that, women need to stay away from yoni steaming whenever undergoing their monthly periods or when having open blisters or sores.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Either dry or fresh herbs are best. Furthermore, if possible, get organically grown plants. Some of the most commonly used herbs are:
- Rosemary leaves: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial medicinal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, stimulates blood flow and relaxes the muscles within the womb.
- Yarrow plant: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Calendula flowers: Assists in healing hemorrhoids and scar tissue (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: healing and soothing, supports normal menstruation
- Rose petals: astringent, soothing and uplifting
You could create your own herbal blend for your yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best organic and great smelling natural herbs available, to provide purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
To maintain or develop a healthy and delighted vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you might have had around herbs used for yoni steam in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel motivated to take up or continue this beautiful routine of yoni steaming.
Our team welcome any questions you may still have by using our contact page form.
Top User Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal mix – Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend