Would you like to talk about the question ‘How to detox your vagina?’ Then, you have come to the right spot. Continue reading to get to know everything about vaginal steaming and why this ancient practice is so popular, see Devi Steam® natural herb blend testimonials and everything you should know to safely do a vaginal steam in your own home!
Steamy practice for a happy vagina: what is vaginal steaming?
Women of all ages worldwide make use of vaginal steaming (also known as yoni steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting down over a pot of boiling water with refreshing herbs.
This self-care ritual is made to assist you tune in with your feminine essence and your precious parts.
Vaginal steam herbs benefits
This traditional practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstrual pain, support the pelvic muscles, and heighten sexual libido.
Here is how vaginal steaming can help you:
- Reduces menstruous discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support developing supple and defined genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Assist with postpartum healing
- Enhance pleasure and sensation during intimacy
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and increase natural lubrication and sexual libido
- If the steam herbs posses anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and other healing properties, vaginal steaming may help prevent many medical conditions in the pelvic area
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance stamina and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a healthy and happy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to vaginal steam (without a seat)
In order that the steaming process to be safe, whether by using a steam chair or simply putting a suitable vessel in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is suggested that the herbs and water are positioned a minimum of 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a consistent heat source.
Make sure to drape a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor ensuring no steam escapes during your vaginal steam ritual at home.
A healthy woman could steam in average two to three times every month as part of a general self-care ritual, however, preferably not when they are menstruating.
Go here to get more detailed instructions on vaginal steaming.
Is vaginal steaming safe?
Vaginal steaming is typically completely safe for any healthy woman. Having said that, there are some scenarios in which you might need to avoid vaginal steaming.
- We really do not advise making use of vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women need to avoid vaginal steaming while undergoing menstruation or when suffering from open blisters or sores.
- Women who are expecting a baby or planning to get pregnant should not do a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or even a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
A guide to choosing the right vaginal steam herbs
Either fresh or dry plants are recommended. Also, whenever you can, use organic herbs. Some of the most commonly used herbs are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort: An all-natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, balances female hormones, and also has relaxing properties
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and relaxes the womb.
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Helps in healing piles and of scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender: soothing and therapeutic, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Rose petals: astringent, relaxing and uplifting
You could put together your own herbal combination for your vaginal steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the highest-quality aromatic and organic natural herbs out there, to provide purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal with a vaginal steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and blissful vagina.
We hope that we provided you with satisfying answers to the question around ‘How to detox your vagina?’ and that you also feel inspired to begin or carry on with this wonderful self care routine.
We really welcome any kind of questions you might still have via our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Review – Reviews From Women Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend