In case you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to do a v-steam at home?’, you are definitely in the right place. Below you will learn all about v-steaming as well as the great benefits, check out customer’s v-steaming experiences and how to perform a v-steam properly in the convenience of your own home!
What exactly is v-steaming?
Women of all ages worldwide perform v-steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down over a pot of boiling water with invigorating natural herbs.
This gentle treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
What are the v-steam herbs benefits?
This traditional ritual has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstruous discomfort, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual libido.
Following is a more detailed listing of how v-steaming may help you:
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support in the development of toned and supple genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Assist postnatal recovery
- Increase pleasure and sensation while making love
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and enhance the level of natural lubrication and sexual libido
- If the steam herbs posses antibacterial, antifungal and other healing qualities, v-steaming may help ward off several health problems in the pelvic region
- Ease menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Enhance the health and stamina of the female reproductive system|Help in post birth healing
- Might help ease menstruous pain and regulate menstruation
- Tighten and tone the pelvic area
- If the steam herbs posses anti-bacterial, antifungal or other healing qualities, v-steaming may help ward off several medical conditions in the vaginal region
- Enhance sensation and pleasure during intimacy
- Feel more libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Support to move energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Supports the female reproductive system and all-around health
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause}
- And so much more!
To maintain or develop a smiling and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to do a v-steam properly
Whether you make use of a steam stool or simply put a bowl in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should generallly be no less than 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam rises in a natural way without a consistent source of heat.
While having your v-steam ritual at your home, wrap a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
As a part of a general wellness regime, we recommend that healthy women steam two to three times per month, always during weeks when when they are not having her period.
Remember to refer to this page for more detailed instructions about how to properly do a v-steam.
A word about v-steam safety
Normally, v-steaming is safe if you are healthy. On the other hand, there are specific situations when you are better off staying away from v-steaming.
- V-steaming should not be done by women who are trying to conceive or who are already expecting a baby.
- We really do not suggest making use of v-steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
- Furthermore, women really should stay away from v-steaming when going through their monthly periods or while having open sores or blisters.
How you can find the best v-steam herbs
Dry or fresh herbs are suggested. Additionally, when possible, try to get organically grown herbs. Some of the most commonly used are:
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and stimulates menstruation.
- Mugwort: antibacterial and antifungal properties, regulates female hormones, soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, promotes blood flow and calms the womb area.
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula: Helps in dissolving hemorrhoids and of scar tissue (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender: soothing and healing, regulates menstruation
- Rose petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
You may come up with your own herbal mix for the v-steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and revitalize your vagina and pelvic area. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Would you like to deeply nourish your sacred portal using a v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and joyful vagina.
We really hope that we gave satisfying answers to the question around ‘How to do a v-steam at home?’ and that you also feel motivated to pursue or carry on with this amazing practice.
In case you have any further questions, please reach out to us by using our web form.
V-steam Experience – Testimonies From Customers Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend