Are you curious to talk about the question ‘How to do a vaginal steam at home?’ Then, you are on the right page. Please read on to learn all about vaginal steaming as well as the benefits, read testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal mix and how to do a vaginal steam correctly at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured vagina: what is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also called yoni steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is a traditional practice used by women around the globe of being seated above a boiling pot of water infused with rejuvenating herbs.
This mild treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its balanced state.
What are the benefits of vaginal steam?
This traditional practice has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstrual discomfort, support the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Here are several ways vaginal steaming may benefit you:
- Assist with postnatal recovery
- May help ease menstruous discomfort and balance the menses
- Tighten and tone the vagina
- If steam herbs posses antifungal, anti-bacterial or otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming can help ward off several medical conditions in the pelvic area
- Improve pleasure and sensation while making love
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Supports the female reproductive system and overall wellness
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- And many other benefits!
For a healthy and happy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How to do a vaginal steam at your home
In order that the treatment to be safe, whether by using a steam stool or just placing a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are positioned at least 16 inches away from the vagina, and that the steam goes up the natural way without having a continuous heat source.
Make sure to wrap a large sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the ground ensuring no steam escapes during your vaginal steam ritual in the convenience of your home.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2-3 times every month as part of a general self-care routine, however, not when they have their period.
For more detailed vaginal steam directions, please click right here.
Vaginal steaming – A word about safety
Vaginal steaming is generally completely safe for any healthy woman. Nevertheless, there are certain circumstances when you are better off staying away from vaginal steaming.
- Women who are expecting or intending to become pregnant should not do a vaginal steam.
- We don’t suggest using vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women who have any type of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
- Furthermore, women really should stay away from vaginal steaming while going through menstruation or when suffering from open blisters or sores.
The basics of selecting the best vaginal steam herbs
It is advisable to make use of dry or fresh herbs and, if possible, organic. Some of the most commonly used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and therapeutic, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, supports healthy menstruation
- Mugwort plant and root: antifungal and anitbacterial qualities, regulates female hormones, relaxing properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, uplifting and calming
- Calendula: Helps in healing hemorrhoids and scars (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the womb area.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
You may come up with your own herbal blend for the vaginal steam or use the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best organic and great smelling herbs out there, to provide purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a vaginal steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a smiling and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question ‘How to do a vaginal steam at home?’ in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you feel motivated to begin or go on with this beautiful self care routine.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us through our web form.
Top User Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal mix – So what Our Valued Clients Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend