In case you have been wondering about the question ‘How to do a yoni steam at home?’, you are in the right place. Read on to get to know everything about yoni steaming and its benefits, read customer’s yoni steaming experiences and everything you need to know to properly perform a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is actually a traditional practice used by many women around the globe of sitting above a steaming vessel of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This delicate treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back to its naturally balanced state.
Yoni steam benefits
For hundreds of years, women have been using this particular traditional practice to ease menstrual discomfort, support the pelvic floor muscles, and improve sexual pleasure.
Here are some ways yoni steaming may benefit you:
- May help alleviate menstruous pain and balance the menstrual cycle
- Tone and tighten the vaginal area
- Assist with postnatal recovery
- Improve pleasure and sensation while making love
- Promote increased libido and natural vaginal lubrication
- If steam herbs have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent various health issues in the pelvic area
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Enhance the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- And much more!
To get a delighted and healthy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to yoni steam safely
Whether you utilize a special steam box or just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), our recommendation is – in order for the steaming process is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should always be at least 16 inches away from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without a continuous source of heat.
While having your yoni steam ritual in the convenience of your home, drape a sizable sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to keep steam from getting out.
A healthy woman could steam in average two to three times every month as a part of a general wellness ritual, however, preferably not during your menstruation.
Click here for more in-depth directions on yoni steaming.
Are yoni steams safe?
Yoni steaming is normally completely safe for any healthy woman. Having said that, there are actually certain situations when you should consider not to do a yoni steam.
- Women who are pregnant or looking to conceive should not do a yoni steam.
- We don’t recommend using yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women should also not steam when menstruating or whenever open blisters or sores are present.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
Dry or fresh herbs are best. Additionally, whenever you can, get organically grown ones. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Rosemary leaves: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal medicinal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and calms the womb region.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Calendula: Aids in healing of scar tissue and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender: therapeutic and soothing, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose flower petals: uplifting, relaxing and astringent
You can come up with an herbal mix yourself for your yoni steam or get the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the best organic and great smelling natural herbs out there, to gently detox, tone, and rejuvenate your sacred portal and uterine region. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To get a blissful and healthy yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question ‘How to do a yoni steam at home?’ in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you also feel motivated to pursue or go on with this great self care routine.
We really welcome any questions you might still have through our contact form.
Yoni Steaming Experiences – Love Comments From Our Customers About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend