Interested in talking about the question ‘How to do a yoni steam without a seat?’ Then, you have come to the right spot. Here, you will get to know all about yoni steaming and why they could be an essential element of your self pampering tool box, read customer’s yoni steaming experiences and everything you should know to safely perform a yoni steam in your own home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually a traditional practice enjoyed by many women around the world of sitting above a steaming vessel of water with revitalizing herbs.
This delicate treatment provides powerful support for the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative vitality of a woman’s center.
What are the yoni steam benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this ancient ritual to soothe menstruous pain, support the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual pleasure.
Here is how yoni steaming can help you:
- Soothes menstruous pain and regulates the period
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- Support postpartum recovery
- Improve sensation and joy during intimacy
- Increase libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- If steam herbs posses anti-fungal, anti-bacterial or other healing properties, yoni steaming may help ward off several health conditions in the pelvic area
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- Assist to remove energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Supports the female reproductive system and its all-around health
- And many more!
Would you like to deeply nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and smiling yoni.
Learn how to safely steam your yoni at your home
Whether you use a steam chair or just place a bowl in a toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the herbs and water should be no less than 16 inches from your yoni, and also that the steam goes up naturally without having a continuous heat source.
Ensure that you wrap a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist all the way down to the ground ensuring no steam gets out during your yoni steam ritual at home.
As part of an overall wellness routine, we recommend that healthy women steam 2-3 times every month, preferably at a time you are not menstruating.
To get more detailed yoni steam instructions, please go right here.
Yoni steaming – A word about safety
Usually, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. On the other hand, there are some scenarios in which you might need to avoid yoni steaming.
- We really do not suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women should stay away from yoni steaming whenever undergoing their monthly periods or while suffering from open sores or blisters.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who wish to get pregnant or who are currently pregnant.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
A guide to selecting the best yoni steam herbs
It is advisable to make use of fresh or dry plants and, when possible, organically grown. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender: soothing and therapeutic, supports balanced menstruation
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, balances female hormones, and has calming properties
- Rose petals: astringent, mood elevating and soothing
- Calendula flowers: Supports in dissolving scars and hemorrhoids (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, stimulates blood flow and calms the muscles within the womb.
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You can create your own herbal mix for the yoni steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest-quality organic and great smelling natural herbs available, to provide nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is created with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Would you like to nourish your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a healthy and happy yoni.
We really hope that we provided you with a satisfying answer to the question around ‘How to do a yoni steam without a seat?’ and that you also feel inspired to begin or go on with this great practice.
Please reach out to us with any questions you might still have through our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Testimonies – Love Messages From Our Customers About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend