Curious to talk about the question ‘How to do a yoni steam?’ Then, you are in the right place. Below you will get to learn everything about yoni steaming as well as the benefits, check out Devi Steam® herb mix reviews and everything you should know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured vagina: what is yoni steaming?
Women around the world use Yoni Steaming (also known as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting down above a pot of steaming water that is infused with re-energizing herbs.
This soothing treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back to its balanced state.
What are the benefits of steaming your yoni?
This ancient practice has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor, and help increase sexual libido.
Here are a few ways yoni steaming could benefit you:
- Reduces menstruous discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Support supple and defined genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Help with postnatal healing
- Enhance pleasure while making love
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and raise the level of natural lubrication and libido
- If the herbs used for the steam have antibacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming may help ward off many health problems in the vaginal region
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- Help to remove energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Feel more vigor and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- And much more!
For a blissful and healthy yoni, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How to safely steam your yoni at home
Regardless of whether you use a steam stool or just place a bowl in a toilet (DIY version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should be no less than 16 inches from your yoni, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a steady heat source.
During your yoni steam ritual at home, wrap a big sheet or blanket around your waist to stop steam from getting out.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2-3 times a month as a part of an overall self-care routine, always at a time when she is not having her period.
Click here to get more in-depth guidelines on yoni steaming.
Yoni steam contraindications
In general, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are conditions, nevertheless, when you should not steam your yoni.
- Women who are expecting a baby or wishing to become pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We really do not advise using yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
- In addition, women should avoid yoni steaming while undergoing menstruation or when having open sores or blisters.
Finding the right yoni steam herbs
It is advisable to make use of fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organically grown. The most frequently used are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal medicinal properties, balances female hormones, calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, promotes blood flow and relaxes the uterine area.
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Supports in healing of scar tissue and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: healing and relaxing, balances menstrual cycles
- Rose flower petals: mood elevating, relaxing and astringent
You could put together your own herbal mix for the yoni steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest-quality organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to provide nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a blissful and healthy yoni.
Hopefully, we could answer the question ‘How to do a yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel inspired to take up or carry on with this amazing routine.
We welcome any questions you may still have through our contact page form.
Yoni Steam Experience – Appreciation Comments From Our Happy Users About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend