If you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to do vaginal steaming?’, you are on the right page. Read on to get to know all about vaginal steaming and why so many women swear by it, read enthusing Devi Steam® herbal blend product reviews and how exactly to perform a vaginal steam properly at home!
What exactly is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is a traditional practice enjoyed by many women around the globe of sitting down over a steaming pot of water with stimulating herbs.
This luxurious self-care routine is intended to assist you reconnect with the body and to nurture your feminine side.
Vaginal steaming benefits
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional practice to relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Here is how vaginal steaming could help you:
- Assist with postnatal healing
- May help soothe menstrual pain and regulate menstruation
- Support defined and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antibacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing properties, vaginal steaming may help prevent various medical conditions in the pelvic region
- Enhance pleasure during love making
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance stamina and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from vaginal dryness and pain related to menopause
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a healthy and blissful vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to detoxify your vagina with herbal steaming
Whether you utilize a steam seat or simply put a bowl in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – in order for the steaming process is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should be at least 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up the natural way without having a continuous source of heat.
Don’t allow any steam escape during your vaginal steam session in the convenience of your home by putting a large blanket around the waist all the way down to the floor.
As a part of a general wellness ritual, we recommend that healthy women steam two to three times per month, always during weeks when you are not having your period.
Click here for more in-depth guidelines on vaginal steaming.
A word regarding vaginal steam safety
Typically, vaginal steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are specific scenarios when you are better off staying away from vaginal steaming.
- We don’t recommend using vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women should also not steam when menstruating or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
- Women who are expecting or planning to become pregnant should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
A guide to selecting the right vaginal steam herbs
Fresh or dry plants are suggested. At the same time, whenever you can, try to get organic plants. The most widely used are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort: antifungal and anitbacterial medicinal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, promotes blood flow and calms the uterus.
- Yarrow plant: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, balances menstrual cycles
- Calendula flowers: Aids in dissolving of scars and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and therapeutic, balances menstrual cycles
- Rose petals: soothing, uplifting and astringent
You can come up with an herbal combination yourself for the vaginal steam or take advantage of the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest-quality aromatic and organic herbs available, to bring nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand crafted with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a vaginal steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and happy vagina.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question around ‘How to do vaginal steaming?’ in a satisfying way and we sincerely hope that you feel inspired to pursue or continue this beautiful practice.
We really welcome any questions you might still have through our contact form.
Devi Steam® Review – So what Our Valued Clients Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend