In case you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to make a yoni steam?’, you are in the right place. Right here in this post you will learn all about yoni steaming and the benefits, see Devi Steam® herb blend product reviews and everything you should know to properly perform a yoni steam at home!
What is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages across the world use Yoni Steaming (often called vaginal steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down above a pot of steaming water with rejuvenating natural herbs.
This gentle treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back into its balanced state.
Yoni steam benefits
For centuries, women have been using this traditional practice to ease menstruous discomfort, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual libido.
Below are a few ways yoni steaming may benefit you:
- Soothes menstruous discomfort and regulates the menses
- Tighten and tone the pelvic area
- Assist postpartum healing
- Feel more sensation and pleasure while making love
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural lubrication
- If the steam herbs have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and other healing qualities, yoni steaming may help prevent various medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Reduce menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- And so much more!
Ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a blissful and healthy yoni.
How you can do yoni steaming properly
In order that the steaming process to be safe, whether using a special steam stool or simply putting a suitable vessel in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are positioned no less than 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a continuous source of heat.
Ensure that you put a large sheet or blanket around your waist all the way down to the ground ensuring no steam escapes during your yoni steam ritual at your home.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times a month as part of a general wellness regime, however, preferably not during your menstruation.
Click here to get more detailed guidelines on yoni steaming.
Yoni steaming – A word about safety
Yoni steaming is usually completely safe for any healthy woman. There are conditions, however, in which you shouldn’t steam your vagina.
- Women who are pregnant or wishing to get pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- We do not encourage making use of yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women also should not steam when menstruating or when open sores or blisters are visible.
The basics of selecting the best yoni steam herbs
Dry or fresh herbs are suggested. Additionally, if possible, get organic ones. Some of the most commonly used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: calming and healing, regulates menstruation
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, balances menstrual cycles
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, mood lifting and relaxing
- Calendula flowers: Helps with healing scars and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and relaxes the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You may put together an herbal blend on your own for your yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the best aromatic and organic herbs available, to bring nourishment and purification to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with a loving goal by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
To get a delighted and healthy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We really hope that we provided you with satisfying answers to the question around ‘How to make a yoni steam?’ and that you feel motivated to take up or go on with this amazing routine.
Our team welcome any kind of questions you may still have via our contact form.
Devi Steam® Recommendations – What Our Happy Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend