If you have been wondering about the question ‘How to make yoni steam?’, you are definitely on the right page. Below you will learn everything about yoni steaming and why it is so popular, read about testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and how exactly to perform a yoni steam correctly at your home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages across the world make use of Yoni Steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting above a vessel of steaming water that is infused with invigorating herbs.
This self-care ritual is designed to allow you to reconnect with your feminine essence as well as your sacred flower.
What are the yoni steam benefits?
This traditional practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic floor, and elevate sexual pleasure.
Following is a more detailed listing of how yoni steaming may help you:
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Reduces menstruous pain and regulates the period
- Tighten and tone the pelvic area
- If the herbs used for the steam posses anti-bacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent various health problems in the pelvic area
- Increase pleasure during intimacy
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improves the female reproductive system and its overall health
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And so much more!
For a joyful and healthy yoni, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How to yoni steam safely
Whether you use a steam chair or just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – in order for the steaming process is practiced safely – that the herbs and water should be at least 16 inches from the yoni, and that the steam rises in a natural way without having a continuous source of heat.
Don’t allow any steam escape during your yoni steam session at home by putting a large blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor.
As a part of an overall self-care ritual, we recommend that healthy women steam 2-3 times every month, however, not when she is menstruating.
For further detailed yoni steam guidelines, click here.
A word regarding yoni steam safety
Normally, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. However, there are some situations under which you should avoid yoni steaming.
- We really do not encourage making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women should also not steam while having their period or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who are attempting to have a baby or who are already expecting.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms have passed.
How you can find the very best yoni steam herbs
It is best to make use of fresh or dry herbs and, when possible, organic. The most commonly used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, balances female hormones, and has soothing properties
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, stimulates blood flow and relaxes the pelvic region.
- Yarrow plant: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, supports healthy menstruation
- Calendula: Helps in dissolving hemorrhoids and scar tissue (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: relaxing and therapeutic, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose petals: mood lifting, soothing and astringent
You can come up with an herbal mix yourself for the yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the best organic and aromatic herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand crafted with a loving goal by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a healthy and happy yoni.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question ‘How to make yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we really hope that you also feel motivated to begin or carry on with this great routine.
We welcome any kind of questions you might still have via our contact form.
Yoni Steam Experience – What Our Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend