If you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to use a yoni steam?’, you are in the right place. In this article you will learn everything about yoni steaming as well as the benefits, read about raving Devi Steam® natural herb blend product reviews and everything you should know to safely perform a yoni steam in your own home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women across the world use Yoni Steaming (often called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting down over a vessel of steaming water with invigorating natural herbs.
This comfortable treatment offers effective support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the creative, powerful essence of the woman’s center.
What are the yoni steaming benefits?
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional practice to soothe menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic muscles, and improve sexual libido.
Here are several ways yoni steaming can benefit you:
- Help with post childbirth healing
- May help ease menstruous pain and regulate the period
- Tone and tighten the pelvic muscles
- If the herbs used for the steam posses anti-fungal, antibacterial and otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent several health conditions in the vaginal area
- Improve pleasure while making love
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and raise the level of natural lubrication and libido
- Help to move energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improves the female reproductive system and its overall health
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And many more!
For a healthy and happy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to perform a yoni steam properly
In order that the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a steam seat or simply putting a pot in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are positioned a minimum of 16 inches from the yoni, and also that the steam rises naturally without a consistent heat source.
Be sure you drape a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the ground making sure no steam gets out while having your yoni steam ritual at your home.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times per month as part of an overall wellness regime, however, preferably not when she has her period.
To get more detailed yoni steam instructions, check out the link here.
Are yoni steams safe?
Typically, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. However, there are actually certain circumstances when you are better off not doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t recommend making use of yoni steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Furthermore, women really should stay away from yoni steaming when going through their monthly periods or while suffering from open sores or blisters.
- Women who are currently pregnant or intending to conceive should not do a yoni steam.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
The basics of selecting the best yoni steam herbs
Dry or fresh plants are best. Additionally, whenever you can, try to get organic herbs. The most commonly used herbs are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and has calming properties
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood flow and calms the muscle tissues in the womb area.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, supports balanced menstruation
- Calendula flowers: Assists in healing scar tissue and hemorrhoids (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender flowers: therapeutic and soothing, balances menstrual cycles
- Rose petals: soothing, mood lifting and astringent
You can create an herbal mix yourself for the yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and rejuvenate your vagina and womb. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with a loving goal by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and smiling yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question ‘How to use a yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel inspired to take up or continue this beautiful routine.
Our team welcome any inquiries you might still have by using our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Product Reviews – User Reviews From Women Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend