Are you curious about the question ‘How to use a yoni steam?’ Then, you have reached the right place. Read on to learn all about yoni steaming and how it can enrich your love life, read about reviews for Devi Steam® herb mix and everything you should know to properly do a yoni steam in the convenience of your own home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women around the world make use of Yoni Steaming (often called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down over a pot of steaming water that is infused with rejuvenating natural herbs.
It is a luxurious and nourishing self-care ritual intended to assist you to reconnect with the body and to nurture the feminine essence in you.
What are the benefits of steaming your yoni?
For centuries, women have been using this particular ancient ritual to soothe menstrual pain, firm up the pelvic floor muscles, and improve sexual pleasure.
Following is a more detailed listing of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Might help ease menstrual pain and regulate the period
- Support in the development of supple and toned pelvic floor and genital muscles
- If steam herbs have antibacterial, anti-fungal and otherwise healing properties, yoni steaming may help ward off several health conditions in the vaginal region
- Improve pleasure during love making
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist to remove energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Feel more stamina and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- Relieve menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- And many other benefits!
Ready to nourish your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and happy yoni.
How to yoni steam properly
Whether you use a steam box or just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is performed properly – that the water and herbs should be no less than 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without a continuous source of heat.
While having your yoni steam ritual at your home, drape a large sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to stop steam from getting out.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times a month as a part of an overall wellness ritual, preferably when she is not having her period.
For further detailed yoni steam directions, please click right here.
Is yoni steaming safe?
Yoni steaming is normally completely safe for pretty much any healthy woman. However, there are particular scenarios when you should not do a yoni steam.
- We do not advise using yoni steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Also, women need to avoid yoni steaming when undergoing their monthly periods or when having open sores or blisters.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who are trying to get pregnant or who are currently expecting.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
It is best to make use of fresh or dry plants and, when possible, organically grown. The most commonly used are:
- Lavender: healing and relaxing, supports healthy menstruation
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Mugwort: An all-natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, balances female hormones, and also has relaxing properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, mood elevating and soothing
- Calendula flowers: Aids in healing hemorrhoids and scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, promotes blood circulation and calms the uterine region.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstrual cycles.
You could create your own herbal blend for the yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the very best quality aromatic and organic herbs out there, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with a loving goal by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and blissful yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we could answer the question around ‘How to use a yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we really hope that you feel inspired to pursue or continue this amazing self care routine.
We really welcome any inquiries you may still have by using our contact form.
Yoni Steaming Experiences – User Reviews From Women Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend