If you have been wondering about the question ‘How to use yoni steam at home?’, you are definitely on the right page. Read on to find out about yoni steaming and how it can give rise to more sensitivity and intimacy for you and your sacred protal, read about testimonials for Devi Steam® herb blend and everything you should know to properly perform a yoni steam in the convenience of your own home!
Ancient practice for a nurtured yoni: what is yoni steaming?
Women across the world use Yoni Steaming (also known as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting above a pot of boiling water that is infused with stimulating natural herbs.
This delicate treatment gives powerful support to the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the powerful, creative essence of the feminine center.
Yoni steaming benefits
For centuries, women have been using this particular traditional practice to relieve menstrual pain, tone the pelvic floor, and enhance sexual pleasure.
Following is a more extensive listing of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Assist postnatal healing
- Might help relieve menstrual pain and balance the menses
- Support supple and defined pelvic floor and genital muscles
- If steam herbs posses anti-fungal, antibacterial or otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming may help ward off several health problems in the vaginal region
- Feel more pleasure and sensation during love making
- Increase libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Assist to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Supports the female reproductive system as well as its overall health
- Relieve menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- And much more!
For a happy and healthy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to safely do a yoni steam at your home
Whether you use a special steam stool or just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the treatment is performed safely – that the herbs and water should be at least 16 inches away from the vulva, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a consistent source of heat.
During your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home, wrap a big sheet or blanket around your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
As a part of an overall wellness ritual, we recommend that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times per month, however, preferably not when you have your period.
To get more in-depth yoni steam guidelines, kindly go right here.
A word regarding yoni steam safety
Normally, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are specific circumstances when you should stay away from yoni steaming.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who are trying to become pregnant or who are currently pregnant.
- We don’t encourage making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Women should also not steam when on their period or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
It is best to make use of fresh or dry plants and, when possible, organically grown. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and relaxing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, balances menstrual cycles
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Rose petals: astringent, mood elevating and calming
- Calendula flower petals: Supports in dissolving piles and scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the muscles inside the pelvic area.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You can come up with an herbal combination yourself for your yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the very best quality organic and great smelling natural herbs available, to delicately detox, tone, and rejuvenate your vulva and uterine area. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To get a healthy and happy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We really hope that we were able to answer the question around ‘How to use yoni steam at home?’ and that you also feel inspired to begin or carry on with this wonderful self-care routine.
Please feel free to get in touch with us with any questions you might still have via our contact form.
Devi Steam® User Reviews – Love Messages From Women Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend