Do you want to talk about the question ‘How to use yoni steam herbs?’ Then, you have reached the right place. Right here in this article you will get to know everything about yoni steaming as well as the amazing benefits, read about customer’s yoni steaming experiences and how exactly to perform a yoni steam correctly in the convenience of your own home!
What is yoni steaming?
Women around the world make use of Yoni Steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting down over a vessel of steaming water with refreshing herbs.
This gentle treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back to its naturally balanced state.
Benefits of steaming your vagina
This traditional practice has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstruous pain, support the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Here are some ways yoni steaming may benefit you:
- Soothes menstrual pain and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support supple and articulate pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Help with post childbirth healing
- Enhance pleasure and sensation during intimacy
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and enhance natural lubrication and sexual libido
- If the steam herbs have anti-fungal, antibacterial or otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent many health problems in the pelvic area
- Ease menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- Help to remove energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Improve stamina and overall wellbeing of the female reproductive system
- And so much more!
Are you ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a healthy and happy yoni.
Learn how to do a yoni steam (without having a seat)
Whether you make use of a special steam seat or just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is performed in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should be at least 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam rises in a natural way without a steady heat source.
Ensure that you put a large sheet or blanket around your waist down to the ground ensuring no steam gets out during your yoni steam ritual in the convenience of your home.
As a part of a general wellness ritual, we recommend that healthy women steam two to three times every month, preferably when you are not having your period.
Go here for more detailed guidelines on yoni steaming.
Who actually should NOT do yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming is usually safe for pretty much any healthy woman. Nevertheless, there are particular scenarios when you should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t advise using yoni steaming herbs when you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women also should not steam while on their period or whenever open sores or blisters are visible.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who are trying to conceive or who are already expectant mothers.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
How to find the best yoni steam herbs
It is wise to make use of fresh or dry herbs and, if possible, organically grown. The most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports normal menstruation
- Yarrow plant: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Rose petals: astringent, uplifting and relaxing
- Calendula flowers: Assists in healing piles and of scars (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, promotes blood flow and relaxes the uterus.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You can create an herbal combination on your own for your yoni steam or take advantage of the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted together with a loving goal by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and delighted yoni.
We hope that we were able to answer the question ‘How to use yoni steam herbs?’ and that you also feel motivated to begin or carry on with this amazing practice.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may feel are still unanswered through our contact form.
Top Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal blend – Love Messages From Happy Customers Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend