Are you curious to talk about the question ‘How to use yoni steam?’ Then, you are on the right page. Read on to learn all about yoni steaming as well as its wonderful benefits, read about reviews for Devi Steam® herb blend and how exactly to do a yoni steam correctly in the convenience of your own home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually a traditional practice used by many women around the globe of sitting down over a steaming pot of water with rejuvenating herbs.
This soothing treatment gives potent support for the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the powerful, creative energy of the woman’s center.
What are the yoni steam benefits?
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional practice to alleviate menstruous discomfort, tone the pelvic floor, and enhance sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming can help you:
- Help with postpartum healing
- Reduces menstruous discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support in the development of supple and articulate pelvic floor and genital muscles
- If the steam herbs have antibacterial, anti-fungal and other healing qualities, yoni steaming can help ward off numerous health problems in the vaginal area
- Increase pleasure and sensation during sexual intercourse
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication
- Assist to move energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Enhances the female reproductive system as well as its overall health
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause
- And many other benefits!
To get a blissful and healthy yoni, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How you can do a yoni steam properly
Regardless of whether you use a special steam seat or simply just place a pot in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – in order for the treatment is practiced properly – that the water and herbs should be at least 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up the natural way without a continuous source of heat.
Make sure you wrap a big blanket or sheet around your waist all the way down to the ground making sure no steam gets out during your yoni steam session at your home.
A healthy woman can steam in average 2 to 3 times a month as a part of an overall self-care regime, however, preferably not during her menstruation.
Click here to get more in-depth guidelines on yoni steaming.
Are yoni steams safe?
Normally, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are certain situations when you should avoid yoni steaming.
- We don’t suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women should avoid yoni steaming while going through their monthly periods or when having open blisters or sores.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who would like to conceive or who are currently expecting a baby.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the best herbs for yoni steaming?
Dry or fresh herbs are suggested. At the same time, when possible, try to use organically grown ones. Some of the most commonly used are:
- Lavender: therapeutic and relaxing, supports balanced menstruation
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort: A natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, balances female hormones, and has relaxing properties
- Rose flower petals: mood lifting, relaxing and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Assists in dissolving scars and hemorrhoids (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, promotes blood circulation and relaxes the pelvic area.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You can put together an herbal blend on your own for the yoni steam or use the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the best organic and great smelling herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a smiling and healthy yoni.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question ‘How to use yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel inspired to begin or continue this amazing self-care ritual.
In case you have any additional questions, please reach out to us by using our web form.
Devi Steam® Reviews – Love Messages From Customers Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend