If you have been wondering about the question ‘How to v-steam at home?’, you are on the right page. In this article you will learn everything about v-steaming and why so many women swear by it, read about customer’s v-steaming experiences and how exactly to do a v-steam correctly at your home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is v-steaming?
V-steaming, also called yoni steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually a traditional practice enjoyed by many women worldwide of being seated over a boiling pot of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This gentle treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
Benefits of steaming your vagina
This ancient ritual has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstruous discomfort, support the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual pleasure.
Below is a more exhaustive list of how v-steaming could help you:
- Might help relieve menstrual pain and regulate the period
- Support defined and supple pelvic floor and genital muscles
- Help with post birth recovery
- Feel more joy and sensation during intimacy
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the steam herbs have antibacterial, antifungal and other healing properties, v-steaming can certainly help prevent many health issues in the vaginal area
- Reduce menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- Help to remove energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Reinforce stamina and overall wellness of the female reproductive system|Assist postnatal recovery
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Tone and tighten the pelvic muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antibacterial, antifungal and other healing properties, v-steaming can certainly help ward off several health conditions in the pelvic area
- Increase pleasure during love making
- Feel more libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance energy levels and overall wellbeing of the female reproductive system
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain connected with menopause}
- And much more!
To maintain or develop a smiling and healthy vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to perform a v-steam properly
Whether you utilize a special steam chair or just put a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – to ensure that the steaming process is practiced safely – that the water and herbs should generallly be a minimum of 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam rises the natural way without a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam escape while having your v-steam ritual at home by wrapping a large sheet around the waist down to the floor.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times per month as part of an overall wellness routine, always at a time when you are not having your period.
To get more detailed v-steam instructions, please go right here.
V-steaming – A word about basic safety
V-steaming is normally safe for almost any healthy woman. On the other hand, there are several scenarios in which you should avoid v-steaming.
- V-steaming should not be done by women who are trying to get pregnant or who are currently expecting a baby.
- We really do not advise making use of v-steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women also should not steam while having their menstruation or when open sores or blisters are visible.
The basics of picking the best v-steam herbs
Either dry or fresh plants are best. Also, if possible, try to get organic herbs. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and relaxing, supports balanced menstruation
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, balances menstrual cycles
- Mugwort: A natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and also has soothing properties
- Rose petals: astringent, relaxing and mood lifting
- Calendula flower petals: Helps with healing hemorrhoids and scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, promotes blood flow and calms the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
You may come up with an herbal mix on your own for your v-steam or use the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic herbs out there, to gently detox, tone, and invigorate your vagina and womb. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a v-steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and smiling vagina.
We sincerely hope that we could answer the question around ‘How to v-steam at home?’ and that you also feel motivated to pursue or go on with this wonderful routine.
In case you have any additional questions, be sure to reach out to us via our contact form.
V-steam Experience – Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend