Curious to talk about the question ‘How to v steam at home?’ Then, you have arrived at the right spot. In this article you can learn everything about v-steaming and why they could be a vital element of your self pampering tool box, read customer’s v-steaming experiences and how to perform a v-steam correctly at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is v-steaming?
Women of all ages around the world perform v-steaming (also called vaginal steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting above a pot of steaming water that is infused with invigorating natural herbs.
This self-care routine is designed to help you reconnect with the feminine essence and your sacred flower.
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor, and elevate sexual pleasure.
Below are a few ways v-steaming may benefit you:
- Soothes menstruous discomfort and regulates the period
- Support articulate and supple genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Help with post birth healing
- Increase pleasure and sensation during love making
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication
- If steam herbs have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal or other healing properties, v-steaming can certainly help prevent numerous health problems in the pelvic region
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- Support to remove energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improves the female reproductive system as well as all-around health|Support postpartum recovery
- Soothes menstruous discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Tighten and tone the pelvic muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antifungal, anti-bacterial and otherwise healing qualities, v-steaming can certainly help prevent many health problems in the vaginal region
- Feel more joy and sensation during sexual intercourse
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and enhance natural lubrication and libido
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improves the female reproductive system as well as overall health
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause}
- And many other benefits!
Would you like to nurture your sacred portal using a v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
How to v-steam safely
In order that the treatment to be safe, whether by using a steam stool or simply placing a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is suggested that the water and herbs are placed a minimum of 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam rises in a natural way without having a consistent source of heat.
Don’t allow any steam get out while having your v-steam session at your home by draping a large sheet surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor.
A healthy woman can steam in average 2 to 3 times per month as a part of an overall wellness regime, however, preferably not during your menstruation.
Remember to visit this site for more in-depth instructions about how to safely do a v-steam.
Usually, v-steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. However, there are actually certain scenarios when you should stay away from v-steaming.
- V-steaming is not to be done by women who would like to become pregnant or who are currently expectant mothers.
- We really do not recommend making use of v-steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
- Also, women should avoid v-steaming while undergoing menstruation or while having open blisters or sores.
How to find the very best v-steam herbs
It is wise to use fresh or dry herbs and, when possible, organic. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender: healing and soothing, regulates menstrual flow
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort: A natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and has soothing properties
- Rose petals: astringent, mood elevating and soothing
- Calendula: Assists in dissolving of scars and hemorrhoids (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, promotes blood flow and calms the uterus.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstrual cycles.
You may come up with your own herbal combination for your v-steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to delicately detox, tone, and invigorate your sacred portal and uterine region. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is handcrafted with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To maintain or develop a healthy and happy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
We sincerely hope that we could answer the question around ‘How to v steam at home?’ and that you also feel motivated to begin or continue this wonderful self care practice.
Please get in touch with us with any questions that you may feel are still unanswered via our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Reviews – Testimonies From Women Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend