Are you interested in talking about the question ‘How to v-steam?’ Then, you have reached the right place. Here, in this article you will learn all about v-steaming and why they could be a vital part of your self care tool box, read raving Devi Steam® herbal blend reviews and everything you should know to safely do a v-steam in the convenience of your own home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is v-steaming?
Women of all ages worldwide use v-steaming (also known as yoni steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down over a vessel of steaming water that is infused with rejuvenating herbs.
This delicate treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
What are the v-steam herbs benefits?
This ancient ritual has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstruous pain, support the pelvic muscles, and improve sexual libido.
Here is how v-steaming can help you:
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Tone and tighten the vagina
- Help with post childbirth healing
- Improve sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and increase the level of natural lubrication and libido
- If the herbs used for steaming have antifungal, antibacterial or otherwise healing properties, v-steaming can help prevent numerous health conditions in the pelvic region
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Enhance the health and stamina of the female reproductive system|Help with post childbirth healing
- Soothes menstrual pain and regulates menstruation
- Support developing supple and articulate pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antibacterial, antifungal or other healing qualities, v-steaming can help ward off several health issues in the pelvic region
- Feel more sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication
- Support to remove energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance energy and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- Lessen menopausal symptoms including genital dryness and pain}
- And much more!
To maintain or develop a healthy and smiling vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
How you can safely perform a v-steam in the convenience of your home
Whether you use a steam seat or simply just put a bowl in a toilet (DIY version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the treatment is performed properly – that the water and herbs should be a minimum of 16 inches away from the vulva, and that the steam rises in a natural way without having a steady heat source.
Make sure to drape a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor ensuring that no steam escapes while having your v-steam ritual at your home.
As a part of an overall self-care routine, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times per month, however, preferably not when you have your period.
Make sure you refer to this site for more in-depth guidelines about how to properly do a v-steam.
Is v-steaming safe?
Usually, v-steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are conditions, however, when you should never steam your vagina.
- We don’t suggest making use of v-steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Also, women need to stay away from v-steaming whenever going through their monthly periods or when having open sores or blisters.
- Women who are expecting a baby or wishing to become pregnant should not do a v-steam.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
Finding the best v-steam herbs
Either fresh or dry herbs are recommended. At the same time, when possible, try to get organically grown herbs. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports balanced menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, soothing properties
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, stimulates blood flow and relaxes the womb region.
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, supports balanced menstruation
- Calendula flowers: Helps in healing hemorrhoids and of scars (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports balanced menstruation
- Rose flower petals: mood lifting, soothing and astringent
You may put together an herbal blend on your own for the v-steam or get the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the highest-quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to naturally cleanse, tone, and invigorate your vagina and uterus. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is created with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with a v-steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
We really hope that we provided satisfying answers to the question around ‘How to v-steam?’ and that you feel inspired to pursue or go on with this wonderful self-care practice.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us through our contact form.
Devi Steam® Recommendations – Love Messages From Our Happy Users About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend