In case you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to yoni steam at home?’, you are definitely on the right page. Below you will learn all about yoni steaming as well as the benefits, see testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal mix and everything you should know to properly perform a yoni steam in the convenience of your own home!
Nurturing practice for a happy yoni: what is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also known as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is an ancient practice used by many women around the globe of sitting down above a boiling vessel of water with stimulating herbs.
This mild treatment gives powerful support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the creative, powerful vitality of the feminine center.
What are the yoni steam benefits?
This ancient ritual has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and help increase sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming can help you:
- Help with post birth healing
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Support developing toned and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antifungal, anti-bacterial or other healing properties, yoni steaming may help ward off many health issues in the pelvic area
- Feel more sensation and joy during love making
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Support to remove energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Supports the female reproductive system as well as its all-around health
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause
- And much more!
To get a healthy and joyful yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to perform yoni steams in the convenience of your home
To ensure that the treatment to be safe, whether by using a steam stool or just placing a pot in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is suggested that the herbs and water are placed no less than 16 inches away from the vagina, and that the steam goes up the natural way without a steady heat source.
While having your yoni steam session at your home, drape a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
As part of a general wellness routine, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2-3 times every thirty days, however, preferably not when she is menstruating.
Go here for further in-depth directions on yoni steaming.
Are yoni steams safe?
Generally, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Having said that, there are specific circumstances when you are better off not doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t suggest using yoni steaming herbs when you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- In addition, women need to stay away from yoni steaming while going through menstruation or while suffering from open blisters or sores.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who wish to become pregnant or who are already pregnant.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
Finding the right yoni steam herbs
It is wise to make use of dry or fresh plants and, when possible, organic. Some of the most commonly used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, regulates female hormones, soothing properties
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the womb.
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, balances menstrual cycles
- Calendula flowers: Supports in dissolving scar tissue and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: healing and soothing, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Rose flower petals: astringent, relaxing and uplifting
You can come up with your own herbal mix for the yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the best organic and great smelling herbs available, to provide purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and delighted yoni.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question around ‘How to yoni steam at home?’ in a satisfying way and we really hope that you feel motivated to pursue or carry on with this great routine.
We welcome any kind of questions you may still have through our contact form.
Devi Steam® Review – Appreciation Comments From Our Happy Customers About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend