In case you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘How to yoni steam without seat?’, you are on the right page. Read on to learn all about yoni steaming and why they might be an important part of your self pampering tool box, read enthusing Devi Steam® herbal mix product reviews and everything you should know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women around the globe use Yoni Steaming (also called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down over a pot of steaming water with re-energizing herbs.
This mild treatment gives effective support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative essence of the feminine center.
Yoni steam herbs benefits
This traditional practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to relieve menstruous discomfort, support the pelvic muscles, and heighten sexual libido.
Below is a more detailed listing of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Help in post childbirth healing
- Might help relieve menstruous discomfort and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- If the steam herbs posses anti-bacterial, antifungal and other healing qualities, yoni steaming can certainly help prevent several health conditions in the pelvic region
- Enhance joy and sensation during sexual intercourse
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural vaginal lubrication
- Help to remove energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve energy and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- Reduce menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- And so much more!
To get a healthy and happy yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Guidelines for your DIY yoni steam
Whether you make use of a special steam stool or simply just put a pot in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is performed in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should generallly be a minimum of 16 inches from the vagina, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam escape during your yoni steam session in the convenience of your home by putting a big sheet surrounding your waist down to the floor.
As part of a general self-care routine, we recommend that healthy women steam 2-3 times every thirty days, preferably at a time she is not having her period.
Please refer to this page for more detailed instructions about how to safely do a yoni steam.
Are yoni steams safe?
Usually, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. However, there are some scenarios under which you should avoid yoni steaming.
- We do not encourage using yoni steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Additionally, women need to avoid yoni steaming when going through their monthly periods or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who are attempting to get pregnant or who are currently expecting.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
How you can find the very best yoni steam herbs
It is advisable to make use of fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organic. The most commonly used are:
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports balanced menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, relaxing properties
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, promotes blood circulation and calms the womb.
- Yarrow plant: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, supports healthy menstruation
- Calendula flowers: Helps in dissolving scar tissue and piles (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports healthy menstruation
- Rose flower petals: relaxing, mood elevating and astringent
You may come up with an herbal combination yourself for the yoni steam or use the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best aromatic and organic herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a joyful and healthy yoni.
We sincerely hope that we provided you with a satisfying answer to the question around ‘How to yoni steam without seat?’ and that you feel inspired to pursue or carry on with this amazing self care practice.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered through our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Product Review – Testimonies From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend