If you have been wondering about the question ‘How to yoni steam?’, you are on the right page. Please read on to get to know about yoni steaming as well as its benefits, see reviews for Devi Steam® herb mix and how to perform a yoni steam properly in the convenience of your own home!
Nurturing practice for a happy vagina: what is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is an ancient practice enjoyed by many women around the globe of sitting above a boiling vessel of water with rejuvenating herbs.
This soothing treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back into its naturally balanced state.
What are the yoni steam herbs benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to alleviate menstruous pain, tone the pelvic floor, and improve sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming can help you:
- Assist postnatal recovery
- Might help ease menstrual pain and regulate menstruation
- Support building toned and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming have anti-fungal, antibacterial or other healing properties, yoni steaming may help ward off several health issues in the vaginal area
- Feel more pleasure during intimacy
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Enhances the female reproductive system and its overall health
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- And so much more!
Ready to nourish your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a healthy and happy yoni.
Learn how to do a yoni steam properly
Whether you make use of a special steam chair or simply just place a suitable vessel in a toilet (DIY version), our recommendation is – in order for the treatment is practiced properly – that the water and herbs should generallly be a minimum of 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up naturally without having a continuous source of heat.
During your yoni steam ritual in the convenience of your home, drape a large blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to keep steam from escaping.
As a part of a general wellness regime, our recommendation is that healthy women steam 2-3 times every thirty days, however, not during her menstruation.
To get more detailed yoni steam guidelines, kindly go right here.
Yoni steam contraindications
Yoni steaming is usually completely safe for any healthy woman. On the other hand, there are specific scenarios when you should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We really do not recommend using yoni steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Moreover, women should stay away from yoni steaming while going through their monthly periods or while having open sores or blisters.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who are trying to conceive or who are currently expecting a baby.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
How to find the very best yoni steam herbs
Either dry or fresh herbs are suggested. At the same time, when possible, try to use organically grown herbs. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstruation.
- Mugwort: antibacterial and antifungal qualities, regulates female hormones, soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood flow and calms the uterus.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula: Helps with dissolving piles and scars (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: calming and therapeutic, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose petals: uplifting, soothing and astringent
You can put together an herbal blend on your own for your yoni steam or use the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest-quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and joyful yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we could answer the question around ‘How to yoni steam?’ in a satisfying way and we really hope that you also feel motivated to take up or continue this great self care ritual.
Please contact us with any questions you might still have by using our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Recommendations – User Reviews From Customers Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend