If you have been asking yourself the question ‘Is yoni steam safe?’, you are definitely on the right page. Here, in this post you will learn everything about yoni steaming as well as the amazing benefits, read raving Devi Steam® herb mix product reviews and everything you should know to properly perform a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Women of all ages around the globe use Yoni Steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting down above a pot of boiling water with stimulating natural herbs.
This delicate treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the yoni back to its naturally balanced state.
Benefits of steaming your yoni
This ancient ritual has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstrual pain, support the pelvic floor, and help increase sexual pleasure.
Below is a more detailed listing of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates menstruation
- Support developing supple and toned genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Assist with postnatal recovery
- Feel more pleasure and sensation during intimacy
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and increase natural lubrication and sexual libido
- If the herbs used for the steam posses anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and other healing qualities, yoni steaming can help prevent numerous health issues in the pelvic area
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain related to menopause
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Increase the health and vitality of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
For a blissful and healthy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to yoni steam safely
In order that the treatment to be safe, whether by using a special steam chair or simply placing a bowl in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam rises in a natural way without a consistent source of heat.
While having your yoni steam session at your home, wrap a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to prevent steam from escaping.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times each month as part of a general wellness ritual, however, not when she is menstruating.
Remember to refer to this page for more in-depth directions about how to safely do a yoni steam.
Which individuals should never do a yoni steam?
Normally, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are certain scenarios when you should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- Women who are pregnant or looking to get pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We really do not recommend making use of yoni steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any kind of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Also, women should avoid yoni steaming when undergoing menstruation or while suffering from open blisters or sores.
How you can find the best yoni steam herbs
It is wise to make use of dry or fresh plants and, if possible, organically grown. The most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, balances menstrual cycles
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and also has calming properties
- Rose flower petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
- Calendula: Helps in dissolving of scars and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, promotes blood flow and calms the uterus.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstruation.
You can come up with an herbal combination yourself for your yoni steam or use the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the best aromatic and organic herbs out there, to provide purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
For a healthy and blissful yoni, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer the question around ‘Is yoni steam safe?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel inspired to pursue or carry on with this beautiful practice.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us through our web form.
Top Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal blend – Appreciation Comments From Our Customers About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend