Have you heard of organic yoni steam herbs and desire to know more about them? Then, you are on the right page. Here, you will learn all about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and why so many women swear by it, read about raving Devi Steam® herbal blend testimonials and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Yoni steaming – what is it?
Yoni steaming, also called vaginal steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok is actually an ancient practice enjoyed by many women across the world of sitting above a steaming pot of water with revitalizing herbs.
This particular self-care practice is meant to help you reconnect with your feminine essence and your sacred flower.
Yoni steam herbs benefits
For hundreds of years, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to soothe menstrual discomfort, support the pelvic floor muscles, and enhance sexual libido.
Following is a more detailed list of how yoni steaming could help you:
- Reduces menstruous pain and regulates the period
- Support building supple and toned genital and pelvic floor muscles
- Assist with postpartum healing
- Feel more joy and sensation during intimacy
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and increase natural lubrication and sexual libido
- If the herbs used for steaming posses anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and other healing properties, yoni steaming can help ward off several medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Relieve menopausal symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Enhance the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- And many more!
For a healthy and blissful vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to yoni steam (without a seat)
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether using a special steam box or simply putting a pot in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is that the water and herbs are positioned no less than 16 inches from the vulva, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a steady heat source.
Ensure that you put a big blanket or sheet around your waist all the way down to the ground ensuring no steam gets out while having your yoni steam session at home.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times per month as part of an overall self-care regime, always at a time when you are not menstruating.
Remember to visit this site for more detailed guidelines about how to properly do a yoni steam.
Who should never do yoni steaming?
Typically, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Having said that, there are particular scenarios when you are better off not doing a yoni steam.
- We don’t suggest using yoni steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Furthermore, women should stay away from yoni steaming whenever undergoing menstruation or while suffering from open sores or blisters.
- Women who are expecting or planning to become pregnant should not do a yoni steam.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Either dry or fresh herbs are suggested. At the same time, when possible, use organically grown herbs. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and healing, supports normal menstrual cycles
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and has calming properties
- Rose petals: relaxing, mood elevating and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Assists in healing piles and scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, promotes blood flow and relaxes the womb.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and supports healthy menstruation.
You may come up with your own herbal blend for your yoni steam or get the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality organic and great smelling natural herbs out there, to naturally cleanse, tone, and rejuvenate your vulva and uterus. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To maintain or develop a blissful and healthy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you might have had around organic yoni steam herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel motivated to begin or carry on with this beautiful routine of yoni steaming.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may feel are still unanswered through our contact page form.
Yoni Steam Experience – Appreciation Messages From Our Happy Customers About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend