Would you like to know more about the amazing benefits of using organic yoni steaming herbs and why they are so popular? Then, you have reached the right place. Here, you will get to know everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and how they can create more sensitivity and intimacy for you, see reviews for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is yoni steaming?
Yoni steaming, also called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually an ancient practice used by many women worldwide of sitting down above a boiling pot of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This particular self-care practice is meant to assist you reconnect with your feminine essence as well as your sacred flower.
What are the benefits of steaming your yoni?
This traditional practice has been used by women for centuries to help relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and improve sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming may help you:
- Soothes menstruous discomfort and regulates the menses
- Support articulate and supple pelvic floor and vaginal muscles
- Assist with postpartum recovery
- Enhance joy and sensation during intimacy
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antibacterial, antifungal or other healing properties, yoni steaming can certainly help ward off several health conditions in the vaginal area
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause
- Assist to move energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Feel more vibrancy and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- And so much more!
For a blissful and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to yoni steam properly in the convenience of your home
Whether you utilize a special steam box or simply just put a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the steaming process is practiced safely – that the water and herbs should be no less than 16 inches from your vagina, and that the steam goes up naturally without having a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam get out during your yoni steam session at home by wrapping a large blanket around your waist down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times a month as a part of a general self-care regime, however, preferably not when you have your period.
For more detailed yoni steam guidelines, click here.
Is yoni steaming safe?
Generally, yoni steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. However, there are specific circumstances when you should avoid yoni steaming.
- We don’t suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs in case you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- In addition, women need to avoid yoni steaming while going through menstruation or when having open blisters or sores.
- Yoni steaming should not be done by women who are attempting to conceive or who are currently pregnant.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
Finding the best yoni steam herbs
Dry or fresh plants are best. Furthermore, if possible, try to get organically grown herbs. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and supports balanced menstruation.
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and has calming properties
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood circulation and calms the muscles within the uterine region.
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula: Helps with dissolving scars and piles (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender: therapeutic and soothing, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose flower petals: astringent, soothing and uplifting
You can create your own herbal combination for your yoni steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic herbs available, to naturally detox, tone, and revitalize your sacred portal and womb area. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with a loving intention by a licensed Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with organic yoni steaming herbs? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and blissful vagina.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you might have had around organic yoni steaming herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel inspired to begin or go on with this amazing routine of yoni steaming.
In case you have any further questions, please contact us through our web form.
Yoni Steaming Experiences – User Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend