Meet the ultimate beauty tool – Genuine Nephrite Jade roller
Natural crystals are traditionally used for healing, and the authentic Nephrite Jade is referred to as “the Stone of Heaven’ in Chinese medicine.
It is believed that all the crystals are evolving towards becoming jade. Jade is said to vibrate with the frequency of the healthy human cell and attunes all the cells in the body to its frequency as it comes in contact with skin.
Benefits that may result from using a roller:
- Smoothed wrinkles and fine lines.
- Boosts natural collagen.
- increases circulation and rids your skin of toxins via lymphatic drainage.
- can improve facial muscle tone through Increased blood flow, carving out the cheekbones and jawline.
- Helps detoxify to the skin, and lead to more brightness, clarity, and a glowing complexion.
- Cool it down in the fridge to reduce puffiness and under-eye circles.
- Warm it up and use with your favorite serum or oil to increase absorption.
Jade Stone Benefits:
- Nephrite stems from Greek “Nephros” – which means kidney. Nephrite jade assists kidneys, the storehouse of our Chi, which is a revitalizing energy in the body.
- Jade is believed to heal stressed organs and discharge toxins.
- It slows the process of cell aging by promoting turnover.
- Jade represents health, wealth, longevity and prosperity.
- Jade has been known to relax the nervous system; using cool jade stone on your face produces a soothing calming effect.
Safe for all skin types. Jade stones are non-porous and do not harbor bacteria, no added dyes or chemicals in our rollers. Natural stones are unique like every one of us, the exact color of the crystal may vary.
Give yourself the gift of love. Nephrite Jade is a stone you buy once for a lifetime.
Please keep in mind that most jade sold on the market is fake, chemically altered, or made out of pressed stone chip. Always look for certified nephrite jade when shopping for jade eggs to assure the best quality and safety for your health.
How to Use:
- Step 1: Apply your favorite serum, oil, moisturizer or mask.
- Step 2: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collarbone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
- Step 3: Roll the crystal facial roller starting from the center of your neck, rolling upwards and outwards. Continue this motion on each section of your face.
Full Face Workout:
EYES: Gently roll the small roller 3 times around the eye socket. Start where your nose hits your brow (there is a pressure point that is more sensitive than the rest of the area, this drains the sinuses when stimulated) and move outwards, roll around the top and under the eye towards the tear duct. Then place it vertically into the inner corner of the eye, using gentle rocking motion. Press lightly to encourage lymph drainage in the eye zone, ease blocked sinuses and reduce puffiness.
FOREHEAD: From the center of the forehead, moving either left or right, begin at the hairline, rolling slowly towards the ear. Repeat 3 to 6 times.
NOSE, LIPS AND CHIN: Using the large roller, work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with upper lip, lower lip and the chin. At the chin follow along the lower jaw line to under the earlobe. Then repeat with the other side.
FOR SINUS PAIN AND PRESSURE: Dampen a washcloth and microwave about 10 seconds. Place over your forehead, eyes and cheekbones. Then, starting just above your eyebrows, using the smaller roller, roll from the center of your face as indicated and continue down to just below your cheekbones.
JAWLINE AND NECK: Starting on the chin, work from the center outward and upward on the cheeks. Then at the center, make sweeping rolls under the chin towards the collarbone, working outwards to the sides of the neck.
Note: Can be refrigerated to extend the crystal’s coolness.
Please allow 1-3 business days for handling and 1-3 business days for delivery.
Please read our Shop Policies before placing your order.
DISCLAIMER: No information entailed in this website is meant to diagnose, treat, or otherwise serve as medical advice to eradicate disease or health concerns. You should seek professional medical help if you notice any symptoms of declining health.