Have you heard of steam herbs for vaginal health and desire to know more about them? Then, you are in the right place. Continue reading to get to know everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and its benefits, see Devi Steam® herbal blend reviews and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam at home!
Ancient practice for a happy vagina: what is vaginal steaming?
Women around the world do vaginal steaming (often called v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down over a pot of boiling water that is infused with refreshing herbs.
This soothing treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back into its naturally balanced state.
What are the benefits of vaginal steam?
This traditional ritual has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstrual pain, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual libido.
Following is a more exhaustive list of how vaginal steaming may help you:
- Can help relieve menstrual pain and regulate the period
- Support supple and defined vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- Assist in post childbirth healing
- Improve joy and sensation during sexual intercourse
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- If steam herbs have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and other healing properties, vaginal steaming may help ward off various health problems in the vaginal area
- Reduce menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Enhances the female reproductive system and all-around health
- And many more!
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with steam herbs for vaginal health? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs for a healthy and smiling vagina.
Learn how to perform vaginal steams at your home
To ensure that the treatment is safe, whether utilizing a special steam stool or just placing a suitable vessel in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are positioned a minimum of 16 inches from your vulva, and that the steam goes up naturally without a steady source of heat.
Don’t let any steam escape while having your vaginal steam session at your home by putting a big blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor.
As part of a general self-care plan, it is recommended that healthy women steam two to three times every month, however, not when they are menstruating.
Make sure you refer to this site for more in-depth guidelines about how to properly do a vaginal steam.
Vaginal steaming – A word about basic safety
Vaginal steaming is normally completely safe for almost any healthy woman. Nonetheless, there are some circumstances in which you might want to avoid vaginal steaming.
- Women who are expecting a baby or intending to become pregnant should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- We really do not suggest using vaginal steaming herbs in case you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are suggested not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women also should not steam while having their menstruation or when open sores or blisters are visible.
How you can find the very best vaginal steam herbs
It is advisable to use fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organic. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Lavender flowers: therapeutic and relaxing, regulates menstrual flow
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, hormone balancing especially for women, calming properties
- Rose petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Assists in dissolving piles and scars (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, promotes blood circulation and calms the uterus.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstruation.
You could create an herbal blend yourself for your vaginal steam or use the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest-quality organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Are you ready to nourish your sacred portal with steam herbs for vaginal health? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
We really hope that we were able to answer any questions around steam herbs for vaginal health and that you feel motivated to pursue or continue this amazing self-care practice of vaginal steaming.
Feel free to get in touch with us with any questions you might still have through our contact form.
Vaginal Steaming Experiences – Love Messages From Women Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend