Have you heard of steam herbs for vaginal health and desire to know more about them? Then, you have come to the right spot. Right here in this article you will learn all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why they might be an important part of your self care tool box, read about testimonials for Devi Steam® herb blend and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also called yoni steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is an ancient practice enjoyed by many women around the world of sitting above a steaming vessel of water with stimulating herbs.
This self-care practice is made to allow you to tune in with the feminine essence as well as your precious parts.
What are the vaginal steam herbs benefits?
This traditional ritual has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstruous discomfort, tone the pelvic muscles, and elevate sexual libido.
Here are a few ways vaginal steaming may benefit you:
- Help in post childbirth recovery
- May help ease menstruous discomfort and regulate menstruation
- Support supple and defined genital and pelvic floor muscles
- If the herbs used for the steam posses anti-bacterial, anti-fungal or otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming can certainly help prevent numerous health conditions in the pelvic area
- Improve sensation and pleasure while making love
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal sexual trauma
- Supports the female reproductive system as well as all-around health
- Relieve menopause symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- And much more!
For a healthy and smiling vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How to vaginal steam properly at home
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a special steam seat or just placing a pot in a toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the water and herbs are placed at least 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam rises naturally without a continuous heat source.
Don’t let any steam escape during your vaginal steam ritual in the convenience of your home by putting a big blanket surrounding the waist down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2-3 times a month as a part of an overall wellness regime, however, not when they have their period.
To get more in-depth vaginal steam guidelines, go here.
Are vaginal steams safe?
Vaginal steaming is normally completely safe for pretty much any healthy woman. On the other hand, there are particular situations when you should stay away from vaginal steaming.
- We do not advise using vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women really should stay away from vaginal steaming whenever going through their monthly periods or while suffering from open blisters or sores.
- Vaginal steaming is not to be done by women who would like to become pregnant or who are currently pregnant.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
A guide to choosing the right vaginal steam herbs
It is advisable to use dry or fresh herbs and, if possible, organically grown. Some of the most frequently used are:
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and balances menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, balances female hormones, soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, promotes blood flow and calms the pelvic area.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Assists in dissolving hemorrhoids and of scar tissue (reduces inflammation)
- Lavender flowers: calming and therapeutic, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose petals: astringent, soothing and uplifting
You can come up with an herbal combination on your own for your vaginal steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to bring nourishment and purification to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with steam herbs for vaginal health? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a joyful and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you may have had around steam herbs for vaginal health in a satisfying way and we really hope that you also feel motivated to take up or go on with this beautiful routine of vaginal steaming.
In case you have any additional questions, please reach out to us through our contact form.
Devi Steam® User Reviews – So what Our Buyers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend