Are you interested to learn more about what steam herbs for vaginal health are and how to get the best ones that are most suitable for you? Then, you have reached the right place.} Here, in this article you can learn everything about yoni steaming, the right herbs to use and why this ancient practice is now getting so popular, read customer’s yoni steam experiences and everything you need to know to properly do a yoni steam at home!
What exactly is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also known as yoni steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually an ancient practice enjoyed by women across the world of sitting over a boiling vessel of water infused with revitalizing herbs.
This soothing treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back to its naturally balanced state.
What are the vaginal steam benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this traditional practice to relieve menstrual discomfort, support the pelvic floor, and enhance sexual pleasure.
Here is how vaginal steaming may help you:
- Might help ease menstrual pain and balance menstruation
- Support in the development of toned and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- Help in post childbirth recovery
- Increase pleasure during love making
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If steam herbs posses antifungal, antibacterial and otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming may help ward off many medical conditions in the vaginal region
- Reduce menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance vibrancy and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- And many other benefits!
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with steam herbs for vaginal health? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs for a smiling and healthy vagina.
Learn how to do a vaginal steam (without having a seat)
In order that the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a special steam chair or just placing a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without a steady heat source.
Don’t let any steam get out while having your vaginal steam session in the convenience of your home by putting a large sheet surrounding the waist all the way down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2-3 times a month as a part of an overall wellness routine, always during weeks when they are not menstruating.
For more detailed vaginal steam guidelines, click here.
Who actually should NOT do a vaginal steam?
Vaginal steaming is usually completely safe for almost any healthy woman. There are conditions, however, when you should not steam your vagina.
- We really do not encourage making use of vaginal steaming herbs when you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women should also not steam when having their period or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
- Women who are expecting or looking to get pregnant should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the very best herbs for vaginal steaming?
It is advisable to make use of dry or fresh plants and, when possible, organic. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and supports balanced menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, regulates female hormones, and also has soothing properties
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood flow and relaxes the uterine region.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, supports balanced menstrual cycles
- Calendula flowers: Helps with healing hemorrhoids and scars (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and therapeutic, supports balanced menstrual cycles
- Rose flower petals: calming, mood elevating and astringent
You could create your own herbal blend for your vaginal steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the highest quality aromatic and organic herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and revitalize your sacred portal and womb region. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with love by a licensed Ayurvedic practitioner.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with steam herbs for vaginal health? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a delighted and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you may have had around steam herbs for vaginal health in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel motivated to begin or go on with this amazing routine of vaginal steaming.
Please feel free to speak to us with any questions that you may feel are still unanswered by using our contact page form.
Vaginal Steam Experience – Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend