Would you like to know more about the amazing benefits of using v-steam herbs and why they might be an essential part of your self love tool box? Then, you are on the right page. Here, you can learn all about v-steaming, the right herbs to use and how it can enhance your sex life, check out raving Devi Steam® herb blend testimonials and everything you need to know to safely do a v-steam at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is v-steaming?
Women around the globe use v-steaming (also called vaginal steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting over a pot of boiling water that is infused with re-energizing natural herbs.
This comfortable treatment offers effective support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the creative, powerful essence of the feminine center.
What are the benefits of steaming your vagina?
For centuries, women have been using this ancient practice to alleviate menstrual discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor muscles, and enhance sexual pleasure.
Below are a few ways v-steaming could benefit you:
- Help with postpartum healing
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Support supple and articulate genital and pelvic floor muscles
- If the steam herbs have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and otherwise healing properties, v-steaming can help ward off several health problems in the vaginal region
- Enhance pleasure during intimacy
- Increase libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Help to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Supports the female reproductive system as well as all-around health
- Relieve menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- And much more!
To maintain or develop a healthy and delighted vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Find out how to do a v-steam safely
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether by using a special steam stool or just putting a suitable vessel in a toilet (DIY version), it is suggested that the water and herbs are positioned a minimum of 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up naturally without a consistent source of heat.
During your v-steam session in the convenience of your home, wrap a sizable sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to keep steam from escaping.
As part of an overall wellness ritual, our recommendation is that healthy women steam 2-3 times every month, however, preferably not when you are menstruating.
Remember to visit this page for more detailed directions about how to safely do a v-steam.
In general, v-steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are several scenarios in which you may want to avoid v-steaming.
- Women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should avoid doing a v-steam.
- We don’t recommend using v-steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Women should also not steam while on their period or when open sores or blisters are visible.
Finding the best v-steam herbs
It is wise to make use of fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organically grown. The most widely used are:
- Rosemary leaves: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and supports balanced menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: A natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, balances female hormones, and also has soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the uterus.
- Yarrow plant: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstruation
- Calendula: Supports in dissolving scar tissue and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Lavender: soothing and therapeutic, regulates menstrual flow
- Rose flower petals: soothing, mood lifting and astringent
You could put together an herbal blend yourself for your v-steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the best organic and great smelling herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is handcrafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To maintain or develop a healthy and blissful vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you might have had around v-steam herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel inspired to pursue or carry on with this beautiful practice of v-steaming.
Please speak to us with any questions you might still have by using our contact page form.
Devi Steam® User Reviews – So what Our Buyers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend