Do you wish to know more about what vagi steam herbs are and how to choose the best that are the most suitable for you? Then, you are in the right place. Read on to get to know everything about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why so many women swear by it, read customer’s vaginal steam experiences and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
Steamy and nurturing practice: what is vaginal steaming?
Women around the globe do vaginal steaming (also referred to as v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down over a pot of steaming water that is infused with stimulating natural herbs.
This delicate treatment supports the female reproductive system and brings the vagina back into its naturally balanced state.
Benefits of steaming your vagina
For hundreds of years, women have been using this particular traditional ritual to relieve menstruous discomfort, tone the pelvic floor, and increase sexual pleasure.
Here are several ways vaginal steaming may benefit you:
- Reduces menstrual discomfort and regulates the period
- Tone and tighten the vaginal area
- Assist in post birth recovery
- Improve pleasure during intimacy
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural vaginal lubrication
- If the herbs used for steaming posses anti-fungal, antibacterial and other healing properties, vaginal steaming can help ward off many health issues in the pelvic area
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Enhance the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- And so much more!
For a healthy and smiling vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to do a vaginal steam in the convenience of your home
Whether you make use of a steam chair or simply put a pot in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced in a safe manner – that the herbs and water should generallly be no less than 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam rises naturally without a steady source of heat.
During your vaginal steam ritual in the convenience of your home, put a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to keep steam from getting out.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times every month as a part of an overall self-care regime, however, preferably not during their menstruation.
For further detailed vaginal steam directions, please go here.
A word regarding vaginal steam safety
Usually, vaginal steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are specific scenarios when you should not do a vaginal steam.
- We don’t suggest making use of vaginal steaming herbs in case you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women should also not steam when menstruating or whenever open blisters or sores are visible.
- Vaginal steaming should not be done by women who are trying to get pregnant or who are already pregnant.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
Finding the best vaginal steam herbs
It is advisable to make use of fresh or dry herbs and, if possible, organically grown. Some of the most widely used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, regulates menstruation
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, soothing properties
- Rose flower petals: calming, uplifting and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Helps with dissolving scars and hemorrhoids (reduces inflammation)
- Motherwort: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, stimulates blood flow and relaxes the muscle tissues within the uterine area.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You can come up with an herbal mix on your own for the vaginal steam or take advantage of the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the highest-quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Would you like to nourish your sacred portal with vagi steam herbs? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a joyful and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you may have had around vagi steam herbs in a satisfying way and we really hope that you feel motivated to pursue or continue this great routine of vaginal steaming.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch with us by using our contact form.
Top User Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal mix – So what Our Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend