Are you curious to know more about what vagina herbs for steaming are and how to get the best ones? Then, you are on the right page. In this article you will get to know all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and its benefits, read customer’s vaginal steam experiences and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
What is vaginal steaming?
Vaginal steaming, also known as yoni steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is actually an ancient practice used by many women worldwide of being seated above a boiling vessel of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This mild treatment provides powerful support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative essence of the feminine center.
What are the vaginal steaming benefits?
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstrual pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and improve sexual pleasure.
Here is how vaginal steaming can help you:
- Might help relieve menstruous discomfort and regulate the menses
- Support defined and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- Support postnatal healing
- Increase pleasure during intimacy
- Increase libido and promote natural lubrication
- If the herbs used for steaming posses anti-fungal, antibacterial and other healing qualities, vaginal steaming can certainly help prevent several health issues in the vaginal area
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Feel more vitality and overall well-being of the female reproductive system
- And so much more!
For a healthy and smiling vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
How you can do a vaginal steam properly
Whether you utilize a special steam stool or just place a bowl in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the steaming process is performed in a safe manner – that the water and herbs should always be a minimum of 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam rises naturally without a steady source of heat.
Don’t let any steam escape while having your vaginal steam session at your home by wrapping a large sheet surrounding your waist down to the floor.
As part of an overall wellness routine, it is recommended that healthy women steam two to three times each month, always when you are not menstruating.
For further detailed vaginal steam instructions, kindly go here.
Are vaginal steams safe?
Typically, vaginal steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. There are situations, however, in which you should not steam your vaginal region.
- We really do not suggest using vaginal steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women also should not steam while having their period or whenever open sores or blisters are present.
- Vaginal steaming is not to be done by women who wish to become pregnant or who are already expecting a baby.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (uterine, cervical or ovarian inflammation), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
What are the best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Either dry or fresh herbs are recommended. Additionally, if possible, use organic herbs. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender: soothing and healing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Mugwort: An all-natural antifungal and antibacterial agent, balances female hormones, and has soothing properties
- Rose petals: soothing, mood elevating and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Aids in dissolving of scar tissue and hemorrhoids (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, encourages blood flow and relaxes the womb.
- Rosemary: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
You can put together an herbal mix yourself for the vaginal steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand crafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
For a blissful and healthy vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we were able to answer any question you may have had around vagina herbs for steaming in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel motivated to take up or go on with this beautiful self care ritual of vaginal steaming.
If you have any further questions, be sure to contact us by using our contact form.
Devi Steam® Testimonials – User Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend