Are you interested to learn more about what vagina steam herbs are and how to choose the best ones that are the most suitable for you? Then, you are on the right page. Read on to learn all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why so many women swear by it, check out testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to properly do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Women of all ages around the globe perform vaginal steaming (often called v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting above a pot of boiling water with refreshing herbs.
This delicate treatment provides powerful support for the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the creative, powerful vitality of the feminine center.
Benefits of vaginal steam
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional ritual to alleviate menstruous pain, firm up the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Following is a more detailed listing of how vaginal steaming may help you:
- Assist in postpartum recovery
- May help relieve menstrual pain and balance the menstrual cycle
- Support supple and defined genital and pelvic floor muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming have anti-fungal, antibacterial and other healing qualities, vaginal steaming can help ward off various health issues in the pelvic area
- Increase pleasure during love making
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Reinforce vitality and overall wellness of the female reproductive system
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a blissful and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Find out how to vaginal steam (without having a seat)
In order for the treatment to be safe, whether using a steam chair or simply just putting a bowl in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed a minimum of 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up naturally without a consistent heat source.
During your vaginal steam ritual at your home, put a sizable sheet or blanket around your waist to stop steam from getting out.
As part of an overall self-care regime, we recommend that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times each month, always during weeks you are not menstruating.
Click here for more detailed instructions on vaginal steaming.
Are vaginal steams safe?
Vaginal steaming is typically safe for pretty much any healthy woman. Nevertheless, there are some scenarios in which you may want to avoid vaginal steaming.
- We really do not encourage making use of vaginal steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women also should not steam when menstruating or whenever open sores or blisters are visible.
- Women who are currently pregnant or planning to become pregnant should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
What are the very best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Dry or fresh plants are recommended. Additionally, when possible, get organic plants. The most widely used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports normal menstruation
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, supports balanced menstruation
- Mugwort: An all-natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and also has relaxing properties
- Rose flower petals: relaxing, mood elevating and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Helps with healing piles and of scar tissue (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, promotes blood flow and calms the womb.
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and supports healthy menstrual cycles.
You can come up with your own herbal combination for the vaginal steam or use the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic specialist.
To maintain or develop a joyful and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you may have had around vagina steam herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you also feel inspired to pursue or go on with this wonderful routine of vaginal steaming.
We really welcome any kind of questions you might still have via our contact page form.
Top Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal mix – Love Messages From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend