Would you like to know more about the benefits of using vaginal herbs for steaming and how they can create more sensitivity and intimacy for you? Then, you have reached the right place. Read on to get to know all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why so many women swear by it, check out reviews for Devi Steam® herb blend and everything you need to know to properly do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Women of all ages across the world perform vaginal steaming (often called yoni steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting down over a pot of boiling water that is infused with stimulating natural herbs.
This nourishing self-care practice is meant to assist you tune in with the body as well as the feminine essence in you.
Benefits of steaming your vagina
For centuries, women have been using this ancient ritual to relieve menstrual pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Here are several ways vaginal steaming may benefit you:
- Assist in post birth healing
- Might help alleviate menstruous pain and regulate menstruation
- Support building defined and supple vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If the herbs used for the steam posses anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and other healing qualities, vaginal steaming may help ward off several medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Enhance pleasure during love making
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication
- Assist in removing energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Increase the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from vaginal dryness and pain associated with menopause
- And much more!
Ready to nurture your sacred portal with vaginal herbs for steaming? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a smiling and healthy vagina.
Find out how to perform a vaginal steam properly
Regardless of whether you use a special steam stool or simply place a pot in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is – to ensure that the steaming process is practiced in a safe manner – that the herbs and water should be at least 16 inches from your vagina, and also that the steam goes up naturally without having a continuous source of heat.
Don’t let any steam get out while having your vaginal steam ritual at home by draping a big sheet around your waist down to the floor.
As part of a general wellness ritual, it is recommended that healthy women steam two to three times every month, however, preferably not when you have your period.
Go here for more in-depth instructions on vaginal steaming.
Vaginal steam safety
Typically, vaginal steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Having said that, there are certain circumstances when you should avoid vaginal steaming.
- We do not advise making use of vaginal steaming herbs for those who have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women should avoid vaginal steaming whenever going through menstruation or when having open sores or blisters.
- Women who are expecting a baby or planning to become pregnant should not do a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or even a fever, are urged never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
How you can find the best vaginal steam herbs
It is advisable to use fresh or dry herbs and, if possible, organically grown. The most frequently used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and relaxing, regulates menstrual flow
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstrual flow
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial qualities, regulates female hormones, calming properties
- Rose flower petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Assists in dissolving scar tissue and hemorrhoids (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the uterine area.
- Rosemary: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and balances menstrual cycles.
You may create an herbal combination on your own for the vaginal steam or get the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the best organic and aromatic herbs available, to bring nourishment and cleansing to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted with a loving intention by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with vaginal herbs for steaming? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a blissful and healthy vagina.
We hope that we were able to answer any questions around vaginal herbs for steaming and that you also feel motivated to pursue or continue this beautiful routine of vaginal steaming.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered through our contact form.
Devi Steam® Product Review – Love Messages From Women Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend