Are you interested to know more about the amazing benefits of using vaginal steam herbs and how they work their magic? Then, you are in the right place. Here, you will get to know everything about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and why so many women swear by it, read about customer’s vaginal steam experiences and everything you need to know to properly do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Women worldwide use vaginal steaming (often called v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down above a vessel of steaming water that is infused with refreshing herbs.
This comfortable treatment offers potent support for the female reproductive system, and invites reconnection with the creative, powerful essence of the feminine center.
Vaginal steaming benefits
This traditional ritual has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstrual pain, firm up the pelvic muscles, and elevate sexual libido.
Below are a few ways vaginal steaming could benefit you:
- Reduces menstruous pain and regulates the period
- Support developing toned and supple pelvic floor and genital muscles
- Assist with postpartum healing
- Improve pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Increase sexual libido and promote natural lubrication
- If the steam herbs posses antibacterial, antifungal or other healing properties, vaginal steaming can certainly help ward off several medical conditions in the pelvic area
- Relieve menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- Assist to move energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Improves the female reproductive system and overall health
- And so much more!
For a smiling and healthy vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to detox your vagina with herbal steaming
Regardless of whether you use a steam box or simply put a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – to ensure that the steaming process is practiced safely – that the water and herbs should generallly be no less than 16 inches from the vulva, and that the steam goes up naturally without a steady source of heat.
Make sure you wrap a big blanket or sheet surrounding your waist down to the ground ensuring no steam escapes during your vaginal steam ritual at your home.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times a month as part of an overall wellness routine, always at a time when you are not having your period.
Go here for more detailed directions on vaginal steaming.
Who actually should never do vaginal steaming?
Usually, vaginal steaming is safe if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are specific circumstances when you are better off not doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who are currently pregnant or intending to conceive should not do a vaginal steam.
- We really do not advise using vaginal steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- On top of that, women need to stay away from vaginal steaming while undergoing their monthly periods or while having open sores or blisters.
What are the best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Either fresh or dry herbs are recommended. Also, if possible, get organic herbs. The most frequently used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
- Mugwort plant and root: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, regulates female hormones, calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, promotes blood circulation and calms the womb.
- Yarrow: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Assists in healing scar tissue and hemorrhoids (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: therapeutic and soothing, regulates menstruation
- Rose petals: astringent, soothing and mood elevating
You could come up with your own herbal mix for your vaginal steam or use the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the very best quality organic and aromatic natural herbs out there, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand crafted with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To maintain or develop a delighted and healthy vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We hope that we were able to answer any questions around vaginal steam herbs and that you feel motivated to begin or go on with this wonderful practice of vaginal steaming.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered through our contact page form.
Top User Reviews For The Devi Steam® herbal blend – Testimonies From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend