Are you curious to know more about the amazing benefits of using vaginal steaming herbs and why so many women swear by them? Then, you have reached the right spot. Read on to learn about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and how they can create more sensitivity and intimacy for you, check out customer’s vaginal steam experiences and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Vaginal steaming, also referred to as v-steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is a traditional practice used by women worldwide of being seated over a boiling vessel of water infused with stimulating herbs.
This self-care practice is made to help you tune in with your feminine essence as well as your sacred flower.
Benefits of vaginal steaming
For hundreds of years, women have been using this traditional ritual to relieve menstruous discomfort, firm up the pelvic floor muscles, and improve sexual libido.
Here is how vaginal steaming can help you:
- Help with postpartum recovery
- Reduces menstruous discomfort and regulates the menstrual cycle
- Tighten and tone the pelvic area
- If the steam herbs have anti-bacterial, antifungal or otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming may help prevent many health issues in the vaginal region
- Increase sensation and pleasure while making love
- Say bye to vaginal dryness and enhance the level of natural lubrication and sexual libido
- Help to remove energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Increase the health and vitality of the female reproductive system
- Provide relief from genital dryness and pain connected with menopause
- And many other benefits!
To maintain or develop a healthy and smiling vagina, consider getting the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Find out how to do a vaginal steam (without having a seat)
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether using a steam box or just placing a suitable vessel in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is recommended that the herbs and water are placed at least 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without a steady source of heat.
During your vaginal steam session at your home, put a large sheet or blanket surrounding your waist to stop steam from getting out.
A healthy woman can steam in average 2-3 times per month as a part of a general self-care regime, preferably at a time you are not having your period.
Go here to get more in-depth instructions on vaginal steaming.
A note regarding vaginal steam safety
Generally, vaginal steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. There are actually situations, however, when you shouldn’t steam your vaginal area.
- We don’t suggest using vaginal steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women should also not steam while having their menstruation or when open sores or blisters are present.
- Vaginal steaming is not to be done by women who are trying to become pregnant or who are currently pregnant.
- Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
The basics of selecting the best vaginal steam herbs
Either fresh or dry plants are best. Additionally, when possible, try to get organic plants. Some of the most widely used are:
- Lavender flowers: relaxing and healing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort: A natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, hormone balancing especially for women, and also has soothing properties
- Rose flower petals: calming, mood lifting and astringent
- Calendula flowers: Helps with healing hemorrhoids and of scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, stimulates blood circulation and relaxes the womb area.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
You may put together your own herbal blend for your vaginal steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the very best quality organic and aromatic herbs out there, to provide nourishment and purification to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
For a joyful and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Hopefully, we could answer any question you might have had around vaginal steaming herbs in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel motivated to take up or go on with this great routine of vaginal steaming.
Don’t hesitate to speak to us with any questions you may still have through our contact form.
Vaginal Steaming Experiences – Testimonials From Customers Who Purchased the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend