Do you want to learn more about what vaginal steaming herbs are and how to get the best ? Then, you are on the right page. Read on to learn all about vaginal steaming, the right herbs to use and the amazing benefits, check out raving Devi Steam® herbal blend testimonials and everything you need to know to safely do a vaginal steam at home!
What exactly is vaginal steaming?
Women of all ages around the globe make use of vaginal steaming (often called v-steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting down over a vessel of boiling water that is infused with rejuvenating natural herbs.
This self-care ritual is created to assist you reconnect with your feminine essence and your precious parts.
Vaginal steam herbs benefits
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstruous pain, support the pelvic floor, and improve sexual libido.
Here are a few ways vaginal steaming could benefit you:
- Help with postpartum healing
- May help ease menstrual pain and regulate the menstrual cycle
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- If the steam herbs have antibacterial, anti-fungal or otherwise healing qualities, vaginal steaming can certainly help prevent many medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Improve pleasure and sensation during intimacy
- Wave bye to vaginal dryness and raise the level of natural lubrication and libido
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Improve the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause
- And so much more!
Ready to nourish your sacred portal with vaginal steaming herbs? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
How to vaginal steam at your home (without special equipment)
In order for the treatment to be safe, whether using a special steam box or just putting a suitable vessel in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), our recommendation is that the herbs and water are positioned a minimum of 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam rises naturally without a steady heat source.
Don’t allow any steam get out during your vaginal steam session in the convenience of your home by draping a big sheet surrounding the waist all the way down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2-3 times every month as a part of a general self-care routine, however, not when they have their period.
Remember to refer to this site for more detailed guidelines about how to safely do a vaginal steam.
Vaginal steam contraindications
Vaginal steaming is usually safe for almost any healthy woman. There are actually conditions, however, when you should not steam your vagina.
- Women who are pregnant or intending to conceive should not do a vaginal steam.
- We don’t recommend making use of vaginal steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Women also should not steam when menstruating or whenever open blisters or sores are present.
The basics of choosing the right vaginal steam herbs
Either fresh or dry herbs are recommended. Additionally, whenever you can, get organic plants. Some of the most frequently used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: therapeutic and relaxing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort plant and root: antibacterial and antifungal medicinal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, soothing properties
- Rose flower petals: astringent, uplifting and soothing
- Calendula flower petals: Assists in healing scar tissue and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, encourages blood flow and calms the muscles inside the uterine region.
- Rosemary leaves: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and regulates menstrual flow.
You may put together your own herbal mix for your vaginal steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend which consists of the highest quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and invigorate your vulva and womb. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is created with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Would you like to deeply nurture your sacred portal with vaginal steaming herbs? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the very best organic steaming herbs for a happy and healthy vagina.
We hope that we provided you with a satisfying answer to any questions you might have had around vaginal steaming herbs and that you feel motivated to pursue or carry on with this great practice of vaginal steaming.
Please speak to us with any questions you might still have via our contact page form.
Vaginal Steam Experience – So what Our Happy Customers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend