In case you have been wondering about the question ‘What are v steams good for?’, you are definitely in the right place. In this article you will get to know everything about v-steaming and why this traditional practice is now becoming so popular, see reviews for Devi Steam® herbal mix and all you need to know to safely do a v-steam in the convenience of your own home!
V-steaming – what is it?
Women around the globe use v-steaming (also referred to as vaginal steaming, yoni steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a practice of sitting down over a pot of boiling water with invigorating natural herbs.
This comfortable treatment provides powerful support to the female reproductive system, and encourages reconnection with the powerful, creative vitality of a woman’s center.
What are the v-steaming benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this particular ancient practice to soothe menstrual pain, tone the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Below are a few ways v-steaming could benefit you:
- Might help relieve menstruous pain and regulate the period
- Tone and tighten the vaginal area
- Help with postnatal recovery
- Improve sensation and joy during sexual intercourse
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the herbs used for the steam have antifungal, anti-bacterial or otherwise healing qualities, v-steaming can certainly help prevent numerous medical conditions in the vaginal area
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain related to menopause
- Assist in moving energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Improve the health and vitality of the female reproductive system|Support postnatal recovery
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates the period
- Support toned and supple pelvic floor and genital muscles
- If steam herbs have antibacterial, antifungal and otherwise healing properties, v-steaming can certainly help prevent many health issues in the pelvic area
- Enhance sensation and pleasure during sexual intercourse
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural lubrication
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhances the female reproductive system and all-around health
- Provide relief from vaginal dryness and pain related to menopause}
- And so much more!
Would you like to deeply nourish your sacred portal using a v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs for a healthy and happy vagina.
How to do a v-steam (without having a seat)
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a steam box or simply just placing a bowl in the toilet (do-it-yourself version), it is suggested that the water and herbs are placed a minimum of 16 inches away from the vagina, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without a steady source of heat.
Don’t let any steam escape during your v-steam session at home by putting a large blanket around your waist down to the floor.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times per month as a part of a general self-care routine, preferably during weeks when you are not having your period.
Remember to visit this site for more detailed directions about how to properly do a v-steam.
V-steaming – A word regarding safety
V-steaming is generally completely safe for almost any healthy woman. Nonetheless, there are several circumstances in which you might need to avoid v-steaming.
- We don’t recommend making use of v-steaming herbs for those who have an IUD (intrauterine device).
- Women should also not steam when having their menstruation or when open blisters or sores are present.
- V-steaming is not to be done by women who would like to become pregnant or who are currently expecting.
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or a fever, are urged never to steam until the symptoms have subsided.
What are the best herbs for v-steaming?
It is wise to make use of fresh or dry herbs and, when possible, organically grown. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary leaves: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and supports healthy menstruation.
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, regulates female hormones, and has soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, promotes blood circulation and relaxes the muscles in the uterus.
- Yarrow plant: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, balances menstrual cycles
- Calendula: Helps in dissolving hemorrhoids and of scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: healing and relaxing, supports balanced menstrual cycles
- Rose petals: soothing, uplifting and astringent
You can put together your own herbal combination for the v-steam or get the time tested Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest quality organic and great smelling herbs available, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is handcrafted together with a loving intention by a certified Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to nurture your sacred portal using a v-steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs to get a blissful and healthy vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer the question around ‘What are v steams good for?’ in a satisfying way and we really hope that you feel motivated to take up or continue this amazing routine.
If you have any additional questions, be sure to contact us via our contact form.
Devi Steam® Reviews – User Reviews From Customers Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend