In case you have been asking yourself the question ‘What do v steams help with?’, you are on the right page. Please read on to find out about v-steaming and why lots of women swear by it, read about reviews for Devi Steam® herbal blend and how to do a v-steam properly at home!
V-steaming – what is it?
Women worldwide do v-steaming (also called vaginal steaming, yoni steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting over a vessel of steaming water with re-energizing natural herbs.
This is a luxurious and healthy self-care routine designed to help you reconnect with the body and your feminine essence.
What are the benefits associated with v-steaming?
For hundreds of years, women have been using this ancient practice to relieve menstrual pain, firm up the pelvic muscles, and enhance sexual pleasure.
Following is a more detailed list of how v-steaming may help you:
- Might help relieve menstrual pain and regulate the menses
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- Help with post childbirth recovery
- Feel more sensation and joy while making love
- Promote increased sexual libido and natural vaginal lubrication
- If the herbs used for the steam posses antibacterial, antifungal and other healing qualities, v-steaming can certainly help ward off several health problems in the vaginal area
- Ease menopausal symptoms such as genital dryness and pain
- Assist to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance the health and vitality of the female reproductive system|Help in post childbirth healing
- Can help relieve menstrual pain and balance the menstrual cycle
- Support supple and articulate genital and pelvic floor muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antibacterial, anti-fungal or otherwise healing properties, v-steaming can help prevent several health problems in the vaginal area
- Feel more joy and sensation while making love
- Feel more sexual libido and promote natural lubrication in your vagina
- Support to move energetic blocks and heal trauma related to sex
- Increase the health and stamina of the female reproductive system
- Reduce menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain}
- And so much more!
For a healthy and joyful vagina, try the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
Find out how to detoxify your vagina with herbal steaming
Whether you utilize a special steam seat or simply place a suitable vessel in a toilet (do-it-yourself version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should generallly be a minimum of 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam rises the natural way without a steady heat source.
While having your v-steam ritual in the convenience of your home, wrap a sizable sheet or blanket around your waist to stop steam from getting out.
As part of a general self-care regime, our recommendation is that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times every month, however, preferably not when they have their period.
For more detailed v-steam directions, go here.
Who should NOT do v-steaming?
In general, v-steaming is safe to do if you are healthy. Nevertheless, there are certain situations when you should consider not to do a v-steam.
- Women who are expecting or intending to become pregnant should not do a v-steam.
- We really do not suggest making use of v-steaming herbs in case you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian inflammation), or even a fever, are suggested never to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Additionally, women need to avoid v-steaming while undergoing menstruation or when suffering from open sores or blisters.
What are the very best herbs for v-steaming?
Either dry or fresh plants are suggested. At the same time, when possible, try to get organically grown herbs. The most frequently used herbs are:
- Lavender flowers: calming and healing, supports balanced menstrual cycles
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, supports balanced menstruation
- Mugwort: anti-bacterial and anti-fungal qualities, balances female hormones, soothing properties
- Rose petals: uplifting, soothing and astringent
- Calendula flower petals: Helps with healing hemorrhoids and scars (decreases inflammation)
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood flow and relaxes the muscles inside the pelvic region.
- Rosemary leaves: antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and supports healthy menstruation.
You may create your own herbal combination for your v-steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the highest quality aromatic and organic natural herbs out there, to bring purification and nourishment to your feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted together with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
To maintain or develop a happy and healthy vagina, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary mix of organic steaming herbs.
We really hope that we were able to answer the question around ‘What do v steams help with?’ and that you also feel inspired to pursue or continue this great routine.
In case you have any additional questions, please reach out to us via our contact form.
Devi Steam® Review – Love Messages From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend