Curious to talk about the question ‘What do yoni steams do?’ Then, you are in the right place. Below you will learn everything about yoni steaming as well as its great benefits, check out customer’s yoni steaming experiences and how exactly to perform a yoni steam correctly in the convenience of your own home!
What exactly is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages around the globe perform Yoni Steaming (often called v-steaming, vaginal steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a practice of sitting over a vessel of boiling water that is infused with invigorating natural herbs.
This self-care practice is made to help you reconnect with your feminine essence and your yoni.
What are the benefits of steaming your vagina?
This traditional practice has been used by women for centuries to relieve menstruous pain, tone the pelvic floor, and improve sexual pleasure.
Here is how yoni steaming could help you:
- Assist in post childbirth healing
- Might help soothe menstrual discomfort and balance menstruation
- Tone and tighten the vaginal area
- If the steam herbs have antifungal, anti-bacterial or other healing properties, yoni steaming may help ward off several health conditions in the vaginal region
- Enhance sensation and joy during sexual intercourse
- Feel more libido and promote natural lubrication
- Assist in removing energetic blocks and heal sexual trauma
- Enhance the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- Ease menopause symptoms such as vaginal dryness and pain
- And many other benefits!
For a smiling and healthy yoni, check out the Devi Steam®’s proprietary blend of organic steaming herbs.
Learn how to do a yoni steam (without having a seat)
Whether you make use of a steam chair or simply put a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the steaming process is performed safely – that the herbs and water should be at least 16 inches from your vulva, and that the steam rises in a natural way without having a steady source of heat.
Make sure you drape a big sheet or blanket surrounding your waist all the way down to the floor making sure no steam escapes during your yoni steam ritual at your home.
As part of a general wellness regime, it is recommended that healthy women steam 2-3 times every thirty days, always during weeks you are not menstruating.
Remember to visit this site for more detailed instructions about how to properly do a yoni steam.
Yoni steam essential safety
Yoni steaming is usually safe for any healthy woman. However, there are some scenarios in which you should avoid yoni steaming.
- Yoni steaming is not to be done by women who wish to become pregnant or who are already expecting a baby.
- We really do not suggest making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an IUD (intrauterine device).
Women who have any sort of internal infection (cervical, uterine or ovarian infection), or even a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms have passed.
- Women should also not steam when menstruating or whenever open sores or blisters are present.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Fresh or dry plants are suggested. Additionally, if possible, get organically grown herbs. Some of the most commonly used are:
- Rosemary: anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
- Mugwort: A natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and has calming properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood circulation and relaxes the uterus.
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstrual flow
- Calendula flowers: Assists in healing piles and of scars (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender: relaxing and therapeutic, supports healthy menstruation
- Rose flower petals: soothing, uplifting and astringent
You could put together an herbal blend on your own for your yoni steam or use the time tested formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix featuring the very best quality organic and great smelling herbs out there, to provide nourishment and cleansing to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is handcrafted together with a loving intention by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Would you like to nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend comprising of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and blissful yoni.
We really hope that we provided you with a satisfying answer to the question around ‘What do yoni steams do?’ and that you feel motivated to pursue or carry on with this beautiful routine.
Our team welcome any kind of questions you may still have via our contact page form.
Devi Steam® Review – Testimonials From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend