Interested in talking about the question ‘What does steaming your vagina do?’ Then, you have come to the right spot. Right here in this article you will get to know everything about vaginal steaming and why so many women swear by it, see testimonials for Devi Steam® herb mix and how to do a vaginal steam correctly at your home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Women around the world do vaginal steaming (also called yoni steaming, v-steaming, bajo, or chai-yok), a technique of sitting above a pot of boiling water with rejuvenating natural herbs.
It is a luxurious and nourishing self-care routine meant to assist you tune in with the body and to nurture your feminine essence.
What are the vaginal steam benefits?
This traditional ritual has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstrual pain, support the pelvic floor, and increase sexual libido.
Below are a few ways vaginal steaming may benefit you:
- Assist in postpartum recovery
- May help soothe menstruous discomfort and regulate menstruation
- Tighten and tone the pelvic muscles
- If the steam herbs posses antifungal, anti-bacterial and other healing qualities, vaginal steaming can certainly help prevent numerous health conditions in the pelvic region
- Increase sensation and joy during intimacy
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication
- Assist in moving energetic blockages and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Enhance the health and energy levels of the female reproductive system
- Give relief from genital dryness and pain related to menopause
- And much more!
Would you like to nourish your sacred portal using a vaginal steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most beneficial organic steaming herbs for a healthy and blissful vagina.
How to vaginal steam at your home (without any special devices)
Whether you make use of a special steam box or just put a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – to ensure that the treatment is practiced properly – that the herbs and water should always be no less than 16 inches from the vulva, and also that the steam goes up in a natural way without having a continuous source of heat.
While having your vaginal steam ritual at home, wrap a sizable blanket or sheet surrounding your waist to prevent steam from getting out.
As a part of an overall wellness ritual, our recommendation is that healthy women steam 2 to 3 times each month, however, not when they are menstruating.
Go here for more in-depth instructions on vaginal steaming.
Vaginal steam contraindications
Vaginal steaming is generally safe for almost any healthy woman. There are actually conditions, nevertheless, when you should not steam your vagina.
- Vaginal steaming should not be done by women who wish to conceive or who are already expecting a baby.
- We do not recommend making use of vaginal steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- Women who have any kind of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the condition is fully healed.
- Furthermore, women really should avoid vaginal steaming when going through menstruation or while suffering from open blisters or sores.
The basics of selecting the best vaginal steam herbs
It is best to make use of fresh or dry plants and, if possible, organic. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, and stimulates menstruation.
- Mugwort: anti-fungal and anti-bacterial medicinal properties, regulates female hormones, soothing properties
- Motherwort leaves, flowers and stems: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, encourages blood flow and relaxes the womb area.
- Yarrow flowers and leaves: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, supports healthy menstrual cycles
- Calendula: Assists in dissolving of scar tissue and piles (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender: soothing and therapeutic, supports normal menstruation
- Rose petals: uplifting, soothing and astringent
You could put together your own herbal blend for your vaginal steam or get the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary mix which consists of the very best quality aromatic and organic natural herbs available, to delicately cleanse, tone, and rejuvenate your vagina and uterus. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Would you like to deeply nourish your sacred portal using a vaginal steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix composed of the very best organic steaming herbs to get a happy and healthy vagina.
We sincerely hope that we provided you with a satisfying answer to the question around ‘What does steaming your vagina do?’ and that you feel inspired to pursue or go on with this great routine.
Feel free to speak to us with any questions that you feel are still unanswered through our contact page form.
Vaginal Steam Experience – Reviews From Women Of All Ages Who Bought the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend