Are you curious about the question ‘What is a yoni steam?’ Then, you have arrived at the right spot. Below you can learn all about yoni steaming and why they could be a key element of your self-care tool box, see testimonials for Devi Steam® herbal blend and everything you need to know to safely do a yoni steam in the convenience of your own home!
Nurturing practice for a happy yoni: what is yoni steaming?
Women of all ages around the globe do Yoni Steaming (also known as v-steaming, vaginal steaming, chai-yok, or bajo), a technique of sitting down above a pot of steaming water that is infused with stimulating natural herbs.
This particular self-care practice is designed to assist you tune in with your feminine essence and your yoni.
What are the yoni steam herbs benefits?
For centuries, women have been using this ancient practice to relieve menstrual pain, tone the pelvic floor muscles, and enhance sexual libido.
Here is how yoni steaming may help you:
- Assist in postpartum healing
- Soothes menstrual discomfort and regulates menstruation
- Support in the development of supple and articulate vaginal and pelvic floor muscles
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antifungal, antibacterial or otherwise healing qualities, yoni steaming may help ward off various health problems in the pelvic area
- Feel more sensation and pleasure during intimacy
- Promote increased libido and natural vaginal lubrication
- Support to move energetic blocks and heal any trauma in your sacred portal
- Supports the female reproductive system as well as its overall health
- Lessen menopausal symptoms including vaginal dryness and pain
- And much more!
Would you like to nourish your sacred portal with a yoni steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary blend composed of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a joyful and healthy yoni.
How to do a yoni steam properly
In order for the steaming process to be safe, whether utilizing a special steam chair or simply just putting a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), it is suggested that the water and herbs are positioned a minimum of 16 inches from your yoni, and that the steam goes up in a natural way without a steady source of heat.
Be sure you drape a big blanket or sheet around your waist down to the ground ensuring that no steam gets out during your yoni steam ritual at home.
A healthy woman could steam in average 2 to 3 times each month as part of an overall self-care ritual, always at a time she is not having her period.
To get more detailed yoni steam instructions, go right here.
Are yoni steams safe?
Typically, yoni steaming is safe if you are healthy. There are actually situations, nevertheless, when you should never steam your vaginal region.
- Women who are currently pregnant or wishing to get pregnant should avoid doing a yoni steam.
- We do not recommend making use of yoni steaming herbs if you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
Women who have any type of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical inflammation), or a fever, are suggested never to steam until the symptoms are no longer present.
- Women should also not steam while having their period or when open blisters or sores are present.
What are the very best herbs for yoni steaming?
Fresh or dry plants are recommended. Additionally, when possible, get organic herbs. Some of the most widely used are:
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and supports healthy menstrual cycles.
- Mugwort plant and root: An all-natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent, regulates female hormones, and also has relaxing properties
- Motherwort: Astringent, cleansing and tonifying, encourages blood circulation and calms the uterus.
- Yarrow: Tonifying and cleansing, astringent, balances menstrual cycles
- Calendula flower petals: Aids in healing hemorrhoids and scars (anti-inflammatory)
- Lavender flowers: healing and soothing, supports healthy menstruation
- Rose petals: astringent, calming and uplifting
You can come up with an herbal mix yourself for the yoni steam or take advantage of the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the highest quality organic and aromatic natural herbs available, to gently detox, tone, and revitalize your sacred portal and womb area. The Devi Steam® proprietary mix is created with love by a certified Ayurvedic practitioner.
Are you ready to deeply nurture your sacred portal using a yoni steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary blend consisting of the most effective organic steaming herbs to get a smiling and healthy yoni.
We really hope that we could answer the question ‘What is a yoni steam?’ and that you feel motivated to take up or carry on with this beautiful practice.
Don’t hesitate to speak to us with any questions that you may feel are still unanswered by using our contact form.
Yoni Steam Experience – Love Messages From Women Who Got the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend