If you happen to be asking yourself the question ‘What is vaginal steaming?’, you are in the right place. Here, you will learn everything about vaginal steaming and the wonderful benefits, read enthusing Devi Steam® herb blend product reviews and how to do a vaginal steam properly in the convenience of your own home!
Vaginal steaming – what it is
Vaginal steaming, also known as yoni steaming, v-steaming, chai-yok, or bajo is a traditional practice used by many women worldwide of sitting down above a boiling pot of water infused with revitalizing herbs.
This particular self-care routine is designed to assist you tune in with your feminine essence as well as your precious parts.
What are the benefits of steaming your vagina?
This ancient practice has been used by women for hundreds of years to help relieve menstruous pain, support the pelvic muscles, and increase sexual libido.
Here is how vaginal steaming can help you:
- Reduces menstrual pain and regulates menstruation
- Tone and tighten the pelvic area
- Assist with postnatal recovery
- Feel more joy and sensation during love making
- Promote increased libido and natural lubrication in your vagina
- If the herbs used for steaming posses antibacterial, antifungal or other healing qualities, vaginal steaming can help ward off several health problems in the pelvic region
- Lessen menopausal symptoms including genital dryness and pain
- Support to remove energetic blockages and heal trauma related to sex
- Supports the female reproductive system and overall health
- And much more!
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal with a vaginal steam? Try the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the very best organic steaming herbs for a delighted and healthy vagina.
Learn how to vaginal steam at home (without any special devices)
Whether you utilize a steam seat or simply just place a suitable vessel in the toilet (DIY version), we recommend – in order for the treatment is performed in a safe manner – that the herbs and water should always be no less than 16 inches from the vagina, and that the steam goes up naturally without a steady source of heat.
Be sure you drape a big blanket or sheet around your waist all the way down to the ground making sure no steam escapes while having your vaginal steam session at your home.
A healthy woman can steam in average two to three times per month as part of an overall self-care routine, preferably when when they are not having her period.
For further detailed vaginal steam instructions, please go right here.
Vaginal steam contraindications
Vaginal steaming is generally completely safe for almost any healthy woman. On the other hand, there are some scenarios in which you need to avoid vaginal steaming.
- We don’t suggest using vaginal steaming herbs when you have an intrauterine device (IUD).
- In addition, women should stay away from vaginal steaming while going through menstruation or when having open blisters or sores.
- Women who are expecting a baby or wishing to conceive should avoid doing a vaginal steam.
- Women who have any sort of internal infection (ovarian, uterine, cervical infection), or a fever, are urged not to steam until the symptoms have passed.
What are the very best herbs for vaginal steaming?
Either fresh or dry herbs are suggested. Additionally, if possible, try to use organically grown ones. The most widely used are:
- Lavender flowers: healing and relaxing, balances menstrual cycles
- Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying and cleansing, regulates menstruation
- Mugwort plant and root: antifungal and anitbacterial medicinal properties, hormone balancing especially for women, relaxing properties
- Rose flower petals: uplifting, relaxing and astringent
- Calendula: Helps in healing piles and of scar tissue (anti-inflammatory)
- Motherwort: Cleansing and tonifying, astringent, promotes blood circulation and calms the muscles within the uterine area.
- Rosemary: anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and stimulates menstruation.
You could create your own herbal combination for the vaginal steam or use the proven formula of the Devi Steam® proprietary blend featuring the best aromatic and organic natural herbs out there, to bring purification and nourishment to your sacred feminine center. The Devi Steam® proprietary blend is hand-crafted with love by a licensed Ayurvedic specialist.
Ready to deeply nourish your sacred portal using a vaginal steam? Consider getting the Devi Steam® proprietary mix comprising of the most effective organic steaming herbs for a healthy and delighted vagina.
Hopefully, we could answer the question around ‘What is vaginal steaming?’ in a satisfying way and we hope that you feel motivated to begin or continue this amazing practice.
Our team welcome any inquiries you may still have through our contact form.
Devi Steam® Recommendations – So what Our Buyers Say About the Devi Steam® Herbal Blend